chapter 107

"Thanks for keeping it down last night" Carolyn says sarcastically, glaring at me as I walk into the kitchen. "You heard that?" I giggle, blushing.

"Its not the nicest thing ever to hear your son doing your friend" she says. I laugh harder. "I'm sorry" I walk over to her. She chuckles softly.

"Did you sleep okay?" She changes the subject. "Yes, thank you so much for letting me stay here" I say. "You're always welcome here" she smiles. I smile back at her.

"Morning mom" Derek walks in. I go to the sink to fill up a glass with water. "Morning honey" she says.

"Good morning beautiful" he puts his hands on my waist, kissing my head. "Good morning sweetheart" I turn around and kiss him.

I giggle quietly as he stares into my eyes, smiling at me. I kiss him. "Your morning breath is horrible, derek" I chuckle, covering my mouth with my hand. He gasps.

"Meanie" he tickles my stomach. I giggle, falling into his arms. He wraps his arms around me. He kisses my cheek playfully.

"Gross" Carolyn says. We smile at her. "You love your future daughter in law" he says. "You wish" I grin at him. "I know for a fact" he rubs our noses together. I giggle, kissing him.

"You'll be my wife.. you are my wife" he says. I chuckle. "Then you better listen to me and behave" I say. "Mhhmm" he acts as if he's thinking. I laugh.

"Go away" I chuckle, pushing him playfully. He sits at the table, grinning at me.

"Are you still worrying about our house?" He asks. "A little.. I'm more worried about the cost" I sigh. I look at him. I realise he's looking down and walk over to him.

"I can help too" he puts his hand on my waist. "No sweetheart, we agreed that you're only focusing on your exams for now.. you can get a job once school is over" I kiss his head.

"I feel useless" he says. "You're not useless" I kiss his lips. "Let me help you" he pulls me onto his lap. "No" I say.

"I just want you to focus on passing your exams" I look into his eyes. "I wanna focus on you" he kisses me.

"You focused on me enough last night.. that's all the attention I need from you, seeetheart" I whisper in her ear. He kisses me passionately.

"Come on, my love.. we can go and check out our house" I pull away. "Okay" he sighs. He stands up. "I'm so tired" he says. I lead him outside. We go next door.

He hugs me tight from behind as we stand outside the house, talking to one of the guys sorting it out. He hides his face in the crease of my neck.

I reach my hand up and scratch his scalp gently, playing with his hair. "So when do you think we can move back in?" I ask. "Three to six months" he says. "Six months!?" I exclaim.

"Three to six months" he says. "Honey" I turn around. "Mhm, what?" He mumbles, opening his eyes as he pulls away slowly from me.

"We have to live with your mom for six months" I say. "Six months!?" He yells. "Three to six months!" The guy says.

"Fuck this house.. we can live somewhere else" he picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I giggle, kicking my legs in the air.

He puts me back down next to my car. "Hotel room?" He asks. "I don't have the money, sweetheart" I say.

"I don't want to stay with my mom.. I want to be able to be comfortable with you in our own space" he hugs me. I chuckle. He just likes when I walk around the house naked.

"Its either a hotel room for the next six months and then I can't afford to buy a new TV for our bedroom after this.. or we can get the tv" I say. "TV! New TV!" He says. "Okay baby, whatever you want" I kiss him.

"What did you just call me?" He pulls away, grinning. I cover my mouth with my hand. He laughs.

"You are my baby" I grin against his lips, kissing him again. "No, you're mine" he hugs me tight. I giggle. "I'm much much older than you.." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're six years older" he rolls his eyes. "Exactly" I say. He chuckles. We go back into his parents house.

"We're staying with you for a whole six months.. isn't that great?" I hug Carolyn from behind. "What!?" She yells. We both smile at her.