chapter 123

I wake up in the morning in Derek's bed. I kiss his head softly before getting up. I look down and realise I'm only in my panties and a bra.

I go to his drawers to get one of his shirts. I grab one and put it on. I open his sock drawer and grab a pair of his gym socks that I like to steal from him when I see a small black box. My eyes widen.

I pick it up. "Oh my god" I whisper under my breath. I put it back quickly and turn around as I hear him move. I close the drawer.

He sits up slowly. "Morning gorgeous.. you okay?" He smiles as he sees me. I nod. "I was just.." I trail off. "Stealing my clothes?" He chuckles. I nod.

I put on the socks. I jump back into bed with him. He pulls me into his arms. I straddle him. "You cold baby?" He rubs my thighs to warm them up. I nod.

I cuddle into him. "You're so handsome.. do you even know how handsome you are?" I put my hands on his cheeks. He smiles. "How handsome?" He whispers. "So handsome.. the handsomest" I say. He grins.

"And you're alllll mine" I kiss his cheek. "Yes, I am yours" he whispers. "You promise.. forever?" I look into his eyes. "Forever and ever" he says.

"Will you move back in?" I whisper. He takes a deep breath, looking down. I bite my lip anxiously. "Yes, baby" he says. "Really!?" I squeal. He nods.

"Yessss!" I yell happily, hugging him tight. "Shh" he chuckles, squeezing me back. I squeal happily, wriggling on his lap.

He rolls me onto my back, hugging me tight. I wrap my arms and legs around him. We lay cuddling for a bit longer before he gets up to shower.

I walk into the bathroom. I grin as I hear him singing whilst washing his hair. "Baby" I pop my head into the shower. "Yeah?" He looks at me.

"Cristina just called, she wants us to go out tonight on a kinda double date with her and her boyfriend" I say. "Noooo" he whines.

"Please sweetheart" I sigh. "Okay" he groans. I grin. He leans over and kisses my lips softly. "What do you think?" I pull the shower curtain open to show him my outfit.

I'm wearing a pair of his joggers, which are really baggy on me but I pulled the strings really tightly on them, with one of his shirts that I cut up into a crop top.

"Meredith, stop ruining my clothes!" He whines. "I look hot though" I spin around. "You do" he sighs.

I scan his body. "And so do you, sexy" I smirk, leaning against the shower wall to watch him. "Either get in here with me or go away" he chuckles, closing the shower curtain. I whine. I go back to his bedroom.

I call cristina back. "Yeah cris, dereks in" I say. "Good.. tell the idiot to not say anything stupid infront of owen" she says. "Don't call him that" I say. "Whatever.. byeeee" she says. "Bye" I chuckle. I hang up.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look so hot in Derek's clothes. He comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I run over and hug him. "I'm so happy you're coming home!" I squeeze him. "I'm happy too" he kisses my head.

"I love you" he says. "I love you" I wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up. "You owe me some new clothes" he kisses my neck. "I'll get you whatever you want" I giggle, running my fingers through his curls.

"You're coming home!" I squeeze him again. He chuckles. He puts me back down. "I need to get ready" I say. "Wait for me mer, I'll come with you" he says. "Okay" I say.

He gets changed and does his hair quickly. We go downstairs. "Bye mom" he says. "Bye sweetie, see you later" she says. He kisses amelias head before we leave. We go next door to our house.

I get ready. He's sat on our bed, watching me as I do my makeup. "Stop taking pictures of me!" I giggle as he holds his phone up. "You look pretty" he says. I smile. He takes another.

"Come here" I say. He walks over. I grab his phone. "Take a picture with me" he says. I shake my head. "Please" he smiles.

I hold the phone up. He hugs my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. We both smile as I take a picture. I look behind me and kiss his lips. I take another picture.

"Stop trying to eat my lipgloss!" I giggle, pulling away as I feel him licking my lips. He grins. "It tastes good" he kisses me again.

"You're so weird" I pull away. "Mhm, but you still love me.. so what does that make you?" He hugs me tighter. "Amazing" I say. He chuckles.

We look at eachother through the mirror. I smile small as I stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

It literally hurts me so much when I think about the fact that I hurt him. I don't feel like I deserve his love anymore, but I'm going to make it up to him. He's forgiven me, so now I need to work on forgiving myself.

He kisses my cheek. "I love you, gorgeous" he whispers. "I love you so much" I rest my forehead against his. We close our eyes, staying like this for a few seconds. I never want to be with anyone else. I'm his forever.