chapter 15

It's the next day and I get up and shower before getting ready. I grab my keys and leave, getting in my car. I drive to work at the new school I work at. Its my first day today.

I get there and they give me my timetable for the day. I walk to my first class and everything goes fine. I teach and they listen. They're much nicer students than the ones at my old school.

I grab some lunch before going to my next class. I walk in. Me and derek immediately make eye contact. We both look at eachother shocked.

I clear my throat. "Hi, I'm your new teacher for the year.. I'm miss Grey" I say. I feel derek staring at me but don't look at him.

"I didn't actually plan anything for this lesson because I want to get an idea of what you already know" I say.

"Do you want to give me a run through of what you've learnt already this year?" I ask.  "All of you tell me" I say. They put their hands down. One person starts explaining, then they go around the classroom.

I look at derek. He pushes his desk forward. Everyone looks as it makes a loud bang, falling to the floor.

"Will someone pick that up please? I'd like to speak to you in the hallway" I say. We go out into the hall. "I needed to make an excuse for you to speak to me" he walks after me.

"This is your school!?" I hit him. "Yes" he says. "So.. Cristina works here?" I furrow my brows. "Yes.. how did you not know that!? She's your best friend" he says. "We don't talk about work!" I say.

"You look so hot when your in charge and bossy" he smirks. "Don't flirt with me.. I'm your teacher.. I already told you that im not seeing you again, plus you're dating someone else" I say.

"Meredith" he says. "Just treat me like any other teacher, and I'll treat you like a normal student" I say. "But we're still friends?" He asks. "I- Yes.. I guess that's okay" I say. He nods.

"Can we still have sex?" He asks. I glare at him. "Fine" he rolls his eyes, walking into the classroom. I follow after.

---

I'm outside school, getting into my car. "Hey!" Derek walks over. "Hey" I say. "How was your first day?" He asks. "It was good.. although, I have this really annoying new student" I grin. He glares at me. I giggle.

"Do you want a ride home?" I ask. He nods. "Get in" I say. We get in the car. I drive us home.

"So how was your date yesterday?" I ask. "Good" he says. "That's good" I say. I park in my driveway.

I look at him. "I saw you two kiss yesterday.. it must have gone really well" I say. "You're jealous" he smiles. "No, I- I'm just.. interested" I say. He chuckles.

"Only a little jealous" I mumble. He grins. I put my hand on his jaw, running my thumb along his lips. "Did you have sex with her?" I ask. "No, I didn't" he says.

"I don't like her kissing you" I say. He smiles. "Then let me just kiss you" he whispers. I sigh.

"derek this is so complicated.. not only am I older than you, but now I'm also your teacher" I say. "We can keep it a secret" he says. "No, we can't" I say.

"Yes we can.. please" he puts his hands on my cheeks. I look into his eyes. "Please" he kisses me softly. I moan quietly as he kisses me again.

I rest my head against his. Both of us are trying to breathe steadily. "You're the most perfect woman I've ever met.. I want you so much meredith, please let me have you" he whispers. I smile.

I kiss him deeply. "You can" I whisper. "Yeah?" He whispers. "Yes.. yeah" I whisper.

We get out of the car and go into my house. We go to the couch. I straddle his lap. "We have to do this in secret" I say as he kisses my neck. "Of course" he says.

We look into eachothers eyes. "Find somewhere for us to go tomorrow for a date" I say. "I.. uh-" he stops. "What?" I ask. He clears his throat.

"I don't have any money.. I stopped doing my chores to.. well, um.. come over and have sex with you" he says. I chuckle softly. "I'll pay" I say. He sighs.

"Derek, it's fine" I chuckle. "I'll see you later" he pulls me off of his lap. "What? Where you going?" I ask as he walks away. "To do chores!" He leaves. I giggle, shaking my head.