chapter 50

We walked into a shop and derek let me pick an outfit for him to try on.

A store worker helped pull the outfit together aswell. Some other workers were called to look at the finished product.

I'm sat on the couch outside the changing room and he's stood infront of me.

"Der let me buy if for you.. you look good" I say. He shakes his head. "Doesn't your brother look nice?" I look at amelia. She giggles. He glares at her.

"Meredith I look ridiculous" he says. "You look handsome.. Doesn't he look handsome?" I look at the girl workers. They all nod, smiling at him. He rolls his eyes.

"Fine, don't get it then.. its fine" I stand up. He sighs. "No, okay.. I'll get it" he says. "Really?" I smile. He puts his hands on my waist. I turn around to face him.

"Do I have to wear it?" He asks. I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tiptoes. "I think you look hot.. and it would definitely turn me on" I whisper in his ear.

I smile, pulling away. "Fine" he kisses my cheek. I grin. "So you're getting it?" The store worker asks. I nod.

I grab my purse and pass him my card. He walks away. "You want to try on any dresses or anything whilst we're in here? There's a toddler section" I kneel down to amelia. "No tanks" she says.

"Does this mean that I get to dress you in the next shop?" He puts his hands on my waist as I stand up. I smirk slightly.

"Fine.. but nothing too slutty, I'm a teacher not a stripper" I warn. "Could've fooled me" he teases. I gasp, hitting him. He groans. I giggle.

I scan his body. He's wearing a black Button up shirt. It's really tight, hugging all the right places. He's also wearing leather black trousers and some black shoes. I think he looks hot.

"Can you help me get these trousers off?" He asks. "Sure" I chuckle softly. "Can you watch her for just a second please whilst I help him?" I ask the worker. "Yes of course" she sits next to her on the couch. "Thankyou" I say.

We walk into the changing room. He takes off his shirt as I pull down the trousers. "Whilst you're down there.." he chuckles, looking down at me as I kneel infront of him. I slap his ass hard. He laughs.

I tug the trousers the rest of the way down. He kicks them off. I pick up the clothes and leave the changing room. They put the clothes into a bag for me. I thank them.

He comes back out in his normal clothes. "Thankyou very much" he smiles, taking the bag. "You're welcome" I giggle. I pick up Amy and we leave.

"You wait right here, okay?" I pass him amelia. "..okay" he says. I walk into a lingerie shop. I pick up a few things and leave again.

I pass him the bag. "So I'm carrying everything then?" He chuckles. "Well, I'm paying" I say. "I promise as soon as I get a job, I'll take you on a massive shopping spree and buy you whatever you want" he says. "You're so sweet" I smile.

"Come on ames, we'll find you a dress" I pick her up. She giggles excitedly. I open my purse. "Honey, go and pick out a few things that you want" I pass him some money.

He shakes his head. "Its fine.. I wanna buy you things.. please pleaasseee just take it" I say. "Fine" he says. He takes it. "Thankyou" he kisses me. I smile. We both go into different shops, amelia with me.

We meet up at my car after a bit of shopping. We get in. I look back at amelia, smiling as I watch her hug her new teddy that I bought her.

"What did you buy sweetie?" I ask. He passes me a bag. "Der" I say. "I'm not spending your money on myself.. so I just got a few things that I thought would look nice on you" he says.

I smile brightly, looking at all the sets of underwear and panties he bought. "Um, it wasn't actually supposed to be a dirty gift.. I just know that you like matching sets" he says. I grin.

"But if you would like to wear any of them for me then I would appreciate it" he says. I laugh. "I love you derek" I kiss him. He smiles. I drive us back home.