chapter 93

Carolyn, Christopher, amelia, Nancy, mark, cristina, Owen, liz, Kathleen, me and derek are at my house because we invited everyone over for dinner.

I'm stood in the living room talking to cristina by the fireplace. I smile at derek. He's sat on the couch talking to mark.

He smirks. He didn't even see me smile. He's staring at my boobs. And I mean STARING at them. I am wearing quite a tight dress.

I run my hand down my stomach, trying to straighten out my dress. "Do either of you want another drink?" I ask. "I'm good thanks" Owen says. Cristina passes me her wine glass.

I go to the kitchen and fill it up for her. I was half expecting derek to follow me in here but apparently not. I go back into the living room.

I pass cristina her glass of wine before walking over to derek, who's now talking to amelia. I sit next to them. She's on his lap.

"So I saw you checking me out before" I flirt. He laughs, looking at me. "You look amazing" he says. I smile. I lean in and kiss him softly.

"Can I take my girl back now? You stole her" I pick amelia up. He rolls his eyes. She giggles, hugging my neck.

"The good snacks are over here.. cristinas hogging them" I grab the chips out of cristinas hands and pass them to amelia.

"Bitch" she says. Amelia gasps. I laugh. "Cristina!" I exclaim. "Sorry child" she puts on a strained smile. I giggle. She walks away.

"Ignore her Amy, she's naughty" I whisper. "Naughty" she nods in agreement.

"I need potty" she says. I walk over to Carolyn. "Little lady needs the toilet" I pass her to her. "Okay" she smiles. They go.

I stand by the fireplace, drinking my wine. I whine quietly as derek grabs me and pushes me up against the wall. He kisses me passionately. I scrunch up his shirt in my fists, pulling his body closer to mine.

His hands are resting on my hips. He pulls me forwards, making my back arch and my stomach move towards him. I run my hands up his body, grabbing his jaw.

His hands roam my body but eventually just end up resting on my butt.

"Such bad hosts" I hear mark say jokingly. "Terrible" cristina says. I giggle against his lips. "Stop.. I can hear you" I look at them. They all laugh.

I hear derek groan quietly. "You okay?" I look into his eyes. "Yeah, I have a headache, sorry" he says. I kiss him softly.

"Look at Amy's face.. she's traumatised" Kathleen points at her. I giggle. "Sorry ames" I kneel down, holding my arms open. She runs into my arms. I smile. I kiss her cheek.

I stand up. "Why don't we go set up the table honey?" I hold his hand. "Good idea" he says. We go to the kitchen. The plates clatter as he lifts me up onto the table next to them as we make out hungrily.

"Derek" I moan quietly as he kisses down my neck to my cleavage. "Please stop moaning, I can't handle it" he whispers into my ear. "I'm sorry sweetheart" I whisper, smiling.

"We need to actually make the table now" I giggle. "Yeah" he says. We make the table and he checks on the food.

"You feel better, sweetheart?" I ask. "I'm fine.. the kissing helped" he says. I chuckle softly. He smiles.

We go back into the living room. "Foods almost ready guys.. you wanna move to the table?" Derek says. Everyone goes and sits at the table.

He sits next to me after serving everyone their food. I move my legs and drape them over his thigh. "Do you have to be touching me all the time?" He whispers. "Yes" I giggle. He smiles.

He puts his hand on my thigh. He kisses me softly. He picks up some food on his fork and holds it to my lips. I eat it. "Mhm, that's good" I say.

I pick up my fork and start eating. "I'm not hungry" he sighs, hugging me. "Do you still feel ill, sweetie?" I hug him back. He told me earlier that he felt ill. He nods. I kiss his head.

"Can't you eat at all?" I ask. "I just don't feel like it" he says. "I'm sorry" he says. "Don't apologise to me, its not your fault" I say. "I know but I'm gonna look like an idiot for not eating my own food" he whispers.

"No you won't, nobody cares sweetheart" I chuckle softly. He sighs. "Feed me your food then" I grin. "Really?" He asks. I nod.

He feeds me a bite from his fork. I put down my own fork. By the time everyone is finished eating, all of his food is gone and half of mine is and everyone is clueless to the fact that I ate it all.

"Thankyou" he says. I smile. I kiss him softly. "You feel really hot baby, why don't you go upstairs and rest?" I say. "Its rude" he says.

"Derek, nobody minds" I say. "Its out first dinner together in our house" he says. "I don't care.. I just want you to feel better" I say. He sighs.

"Guys, derek feels ill.. he's gonna go upstairs to bed early" I say. "Do you want us to go?" Mark asks. "No, no.. everyone stay.. have fun" Derek gets up.

He kisses my cheek. "I love you" I say. "I love you" he whispers. He goes upstairs. I continue talking to everyone else.