chapter 63

She has her eyes closed, biting her lip. She's holding onto the bedframe behind me with her one hand as the other's nails dig into my shoulder as she rides me.

I put my hands on her thighs, running them up to her waist. I watch as I move in and out of her tight opening.

"Derek" I hear her moan quietly. I look into her eyes. She slows down. I realise what she wants and pick her up gently, flipping her onto her back so I'm ontop.

I slip out of her. "No no, put it back in" she whines desperately, grabbing my ass. "Meredith, chill" I chuckle. I slide back in.

"Don't tell me to chill" she says as I start moving again. "I can do what I want" I look into her eyes. "No you can't" she says between moans. "Yes I-" I say. I smile, stopping mid sentence.

She moans, her head falling back. Her nails dig into my ass. I speed up. She moans deeply. I groan into her shoulder. I moan quietly as my cum spills into her.

She pants out of breath, pulling her hand away from me slowly. I roll off of her. She looks at me.

"You can't" she breathes. "Yes I can" I grin, my nose brushing against hers. She grins, closing her eyes. I close mine and kiss her.

She pulls away slowly. "Okay, you can" she whispers. I chuckle. She giggles.

She gets up, holding a blanket around herself. "Do some school work now.. you promised you would after" she says. "But mered-" I whine. "Now" she says firmly.

I groan, throwing a pillow at her. She glares at me playfully, throwing it at my face before running into the bathroom giggling. I chuckle, laying back on the bed.

She comes back out a few minutes later. "Up derek, Now!" She yells, pulling me out of bed. I just let her. I sit up and pull her between my legs. I cuddle into her stomach.

She grabs my arms, tugging on them. "Get up" she says. I groan, wrapping my arms tight around her thighs before standing up. She squeals.

"Put me down!" She giggles. I put her down. She holds the blanket tighter around herself, glaring it me. I chuckle.

"I am going downstairs.. if In twenty minutes I find out that you've done no homework, yours going to be in big trouble" she says. "Okay" I frown. She puts on her clothes and leaves.

Merediths pov:
I'm in the living room talking to Carolyn when derek walks in. He sits next to me and hugs me.

"So did you ever find out why you actually got fired before?" Carolyn ignores him and carries on with our conversation.

"Yes, a few parents complained because I explained that the meaning behind one of the poems was that the poet was actually talking about sex" I say. "What?" She chuckles.

"I know, it's ridiculous.. its literally the only way they're gonna pass if I tell them that anyway.. so I don't see why they're complaining" I say. "Aren't your students all older ones?" She asks. "Not all of them, but from that class they were 16" I say.

I run my fingers through Derek's curls as he lays his head on my lap. "I was just teaching what I was supposed to" I shrug. "Yeah" she says.

"Are you okay?" I lean down and kiss his head. "No" he mumbles. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You like my mom better than me" his lip trembles. He hides his face in my stomach. Me and carol both laugh.

I feel him laughing against my belly. "You should be an actor when you graduate" I giggle.

He pulls away. "Here you go" he reaches to the floor, grabbing it and passing me his English homework. I read it.

"Honey did you even read the book?" I ask. "Yes" he says. "This is.. wrong.. half of this stuff is mixed up.. you've mixed up the characters names, just.. everything" I say. He sighs.

"Do you need some help?" I ask. He nods. "I'll be upstairs in a minute" I say. He gets up and goes.

I look at Carolyn. "Did he really read that book?" I ask. "I saw him" she nods. "Okay" I sigh. "What?" She asks.

"Nothing, I'm sure it's fine.. I'm just a bit worried about his ability to focus honestly" I say. "Oh" She asks. "I'm sure it's nothing though" I smile.

I get up and go upstairs. "Come here sweetheart, we can read the book together in bed" I grab if from his nightstand.

He sits on the bed and I sit between his legs. He wraps his arms around me. I start reading the book aloud to him.