chapter 77

We're laid on the living room floor, sweaty and out of breath. I smile, looking at him.

"Mhm, that was great" I kiss him. "You're telling me" he chuckles. He puts his arm under my head so I don't have to lay it on the floor.

We were watching tv and started making out. One thing led to another and we ended up on the floor.

I play with his chest hair. He has so little but it's so cute. I think he actually shaves it because sometimes he has more than other times. 

There's a knock at the door. "Ignore it" he whispers. I giggle, kissing his lips. I get up. We both put on our clothes and I answer the door.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I kneel down to amelia as I see she's crying. She hugs me tight. "Oh, it's okay" I pick her up.

I look at Carolyn who obviously brought her here. "Can you watch her?" She asks. "Of course I can" I say. "She's being a brat.. bit a boy at pre-school and then came home and pulled my hair.. I need to go to work" she says.

"I'll watch her no problem.. Derek's here anyway so we can watch movies and stuff" I say. "Thankyou meredith" Carol says. I smile. She leaves.

"Why did you pull mom's hair, you little shit?" Derek asks. "She yell at me" she says. "You cant do that amelia.. you never ever hurt your mom" I say. "I sowwy" she says.

"Why did you bite the boy?" I ask. "He be mean" she cries, pushing her face into my stomach as I sit on the couch. "Its okay! Shh" I hug her.

"Awe you mad?" She sobs. "No! No, I'm not mad" I say. She sniffles. "Good for you Amy, if anyone is ever mean to you then you defend yourself" Derek says. She smiles at him. He kisses her cheek.

"Next time punch though, not bite" he says. She furrows her brows. "Like this" he hits my arm. "Ow!" I yell. "That did not hurt" he says. I giggle. It really didn't.

"No Amy, don't listen to him.. never hurt anyone.. you should tell your teachers and let them-" I say. "Don't listen to her" Derek says. I hit him. "Bad influence" he says. I giggle. "Der, stop" I say. He grins.

"You wanna watch tv?" I ask. She nods. "Come here" Derek picks her up. He sits her on his lap. I turn on her favourite show.

We look at eachother. He smiles. "Stop" I grin. "What?" He asks. "You're thinking about what we did on the floor" I whisper. He grins. "It was-" he moves closer.

"So inappropriate and unsanitary" I move away. "Not what I was gonna say" he chuckles. I roll my eyes but smile. "So sexy and hot" he moves closer.

I look into his eyes. I've never been like this with a guy before. I've never felt this constant need to be touched by a guy before. I just want him all the time desperately. I don't know how to stop it but I also don't want to. It's the happiest I've ever been.

I kiss him softly. "I have to pee" I stand up. "Me too!" Amelia says. I pick her up and take her with me.

"Wash" I help her wash her hands in the sink. She giggles happily, playing with the soap. I smile, watching her in the mirror. I kiss her cheek playfully.

I take her back to the living room. "Dewek can I have coat? I cold" she says as I sit her back on his lap. "Yeah, you can have my jacket" he chuckles, taking it off.

He puts it on her. Its looks like a blanket on her. She giggles, jumping on the couch happily. "I think she's trying to steal my guy" I cuddle up to him. He chuckles.

"Do you have toys?" Amelia asks. I see Derek's about to speak so I hit him before he says something stupid. He chuckles. "No honey, I don't.. sorry" I say. "Oh" she sighs.

"I should get some for Amy to play with when she stays here" I think aloud. "She doesn't stay here that often" Derek says.

"But she's my boyfriends little sister, she's welcome here anytime" I say. He smiles. "You're so cute" he kisses me.

"You wanna go toy shopping with me tomorrow, if mommy says it's okay?" I ask. She nods enthusiastically.

"You coming too, sweetheart?" I ask. "Mhm" he whines. "I'll buy you a toy too" I tease. He grins. "Fine" he says. I giggle.

"I wanted your jacket" I sigh dramatically. He chuckles, rolling his eyes. "No, I was joking! I was joking, leave her alone!" I giggle, pulling him away as he goes to grab her. He grins.

He kisses me. I cuddle into him, closing my eyes. We relax in eachothers arms.