chapter 25

I smile, biting my lip as I watch his head fall back. His hips rise off of the bed slightly. He pulls on the robe string that I've tied him up with to my headboard.

I pull my hand away quickly. He groans deeply. I grin as I watch his erection move by itself, twitching as small amounts of fluid spill out.

I edge him over and over again until he's begging me to give him a release.. and I still don't give him one.

He's gasping out of breath. He looks into my eyes. I grin, moving my face down to his erection. I lick his tip.

I straddle his thighs. I hold him in my hand. I look Into his eyes as I lick his tip repeatedly like a lollypop.

I take him down my throat. I moan as he thrusts his hips up, moving himself deeper down my throat. I pull away. "Naughty" I push his hips down.

I hold my hands on his hips so he cant move them as I blow him, finally letting him release down my throat.

I swallow it. I sigh quietly, kissing him. I moan, sticking my tongue down his throat.

"Derek" I groan against his lips, grabbing onto his hair. "Stop moaning" he says. "I can't help it, I'm really turned on" I bite my lip.

"I know.. and it's killing me that I can't do anything about that" he pulls on the ties on his wrists. I undo them for him. I giggle as he grabs me, flipping me onto my back. He hovers over me.

----

"Bye derek" I giggle, putting my hands on his cheeks. I kiss him deeply. I stumble forward into him. He grabs my hips to keep me still.

We pull away. I smile. "Still mad at you" he says. I giggle. "Okay" I say. I kiss him again softly before opening the door. "Shit, hide" I push him as I see Carolyn walking to my door.

He runs upstairs. "Carolyn" I smile. She looks up. "Meredith, hi.. we're you headed out?" She furrows her brows, looking at what I'm wearing. A robe with just my bra and panties underneath.

"No, I was just going to take the trash out" I say. "Oh" she says. "Did you want to speak to me?" I ask. "Yeah" she says.

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask. "No, thats okay.. I just wanted to ask if its okay if you maybe tutor derek on the weekends.. well, the weekends he doesn't have football practice on" she asks. "Oh, of course.. if that's okay with him" I say.

"I'll pay you of course.. just maybe think about the price and text me" she says. "You don't have to pay me" I say. "Don't be silly, of course I do" she says.

"I will take $1 an hour.. and I want that to be spent on amelia.. whatever candy and toys she wants" I say. She chuckles. "Meredith" she says. "Please" I say. "Fine" she smiles.

"Just tell me if derek agrees" I say. She thanks me and leaves. Derek comes downstairs.

"So?" I ask. "I guess you can tutor me" he mumbles. "Okay" I smile. "Bye" he mumbles before leaving quickly. I chuckle softly, closing the door. I roll my eyes.