chapter 32

We're laid naked and sweaty in his bed after a few rounds. His parents are out and he wanted to do it in his bed for some reason? I'm laid on my stomach between his legs. "Stop it! Stop calling me old" I hit him.

He grins. "You are old.. 24!" He says. "Oh shush" I roll my eyes. He laughs. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease you on your birthday" he kisses me softly. "No, you shouldn't" I roll my eyes.

"What were your birthdays like when you were younger?" He asks. "Um.. just regular days honestly" I shrug.

"Really?" He asks. "My parents would get me gifts and everything but the day was just normal.. I went to school and everything" I say. I didn't mind it at all. I don't like birthdays.

"I'll make a huge deal out of you! Every single year!" He says firmly. "No, you're not" i giggle. He chuckles, nodding.

He puts his hands on my cheeks. "You're gorgeous" he says. I smile. "You're gorgeouser" I grin, kissing him softly. "Aren't you supposed to be an English teacher?" He scoffs. I giggle.

"Derek" I say. "Yes?" He asks. "It was different" I say. "What?" He asks confused. "The sex.. it was different this time.. did you- did you notice?" I ask.

"Well" he sits up. I sit up too, holding the covers over my chest. I stay between his legs, leaning against his chest.

"I heard that sometimes girls like slow and like.. romantic sex.. so I tried that" he says. I chuckle softly. I put my hand on his jaw. "You made love to me" I correct him.

"Was it okay? Did you not like it? I'm sorry.. I just wanted to- um- because it's your birthday and- and-" he panics. I kiss him to stop his ramble.

He smiles as I pull away. "I loved it sweetheart, it was amazing" I whisper. He kisses me again.

I pull away smiling. "I love everytime with you" he says. "Me too" I smile. He's so cute and kind. I've never met such a mature, caring guy before, nevermind a teenage guy.

"Why do you call me sweetheart? Do you think I'm childish?" He asks. "What? No, It- I think its just my way of showing affection.. but I call everyone sweetie really" I shrug.

"You know what my way of showing affection is?" He asks. I raise my brow. I giggle as he flips us over.

I smile, my hands stroking his back gently as he kisses my neck. He kisses my lips.

I giggle against his lips. "What?" He pulls away. I start laughing. "What?" He chuckles. "I never even had a real boyfriend in highschool.. and now I-I'm falling for an 18 year old in my mid 20s" I say.

He smiles. "What?" I ask. "You're falling for me" he says. I giggle, blushing. I push him off of me and climb ontop of him, straddling him.

"Shut up" I look down at him. He grins, sitting up. "I fell for you the second I saw you outside, shouting and swearing at your moving boxes" he says. I chuckle but smile brightly.

He wraps his arms around me. I hug him tight. I pull away slowly. I kiss him.

I pull away slowly. "What's your shower like?" I ask. He smiles. "Crap.. the water sprays everywhere.. its not even a straight stream" he says. I chuckle.

"Also, that's not a bathroom.. its my closet" he points at the door. I laugh. He chuckles.

"Come on.. we'll find a shower somewhere around here" I get up, holding his hand. He stands up. He points to his bathroom door, literally just next to the closet one. I chuckle.

I smile as he runs his hand down my back to my ass, turning me around and pulling me close. He kisses me.

My back arches and he runs his fingers through my hair. I moan as our tongues fight and he gently pushes me up against the wall.

He pulls away. He opens the door a little bit, moving just his head out. "Nance!" He yells. "What?" She asks. "When are mom and dad coming home?" He asks. "About 10 minutes" she says. He closes the door again.

"We haven't got enough time" he says. I sigh. "Deerrrek" I run my hand down my stomach. His eyes follow.

"You have no intention of leaving anytime soon, do you?" He says. I smile, shaking my head. He wraps his arms around my waist, my body pressed against his. He kisses me.

"You'll marry me eventually, right?" He pulls away. "Oh, shut up!" I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He spins us around and we fall onto the bed, me ontop of him, between his legs.

He runs his hands down to my lower back as I kiss his neck. I kiss his lips again. He puts his hands on my waist. I take them back off, entwining our fingers.

I push down onto his hands to help me as I lift myself up. My mouth falls open slightly and I let out a quiet moan as I slide myself onto him.

I squeeze his hands, biting my lip as I start moving up and down. He puts his hands on my waist. I rest mine ontop of his.

I moan, running my hands up his arms. I rest them on his shoulders, leaning against them as I move faster.

I pant out of breath, wiping my sweat off of my head with my arm, not stopping to take a break even when my entire body starts slowing down as I grow exhausted.

He pulls his hands away, resting on his forearms. His eyes trail down to my boobs. I lean down, kissing him. I moan against his lips and put my hands on his cheeks.

"Hey! We're home!" I hear the door open downstairs. "Crap" he pulls away from my lips. My head falls back and I moan, my nails digging into my own stomach as I keep bouncing up and down.

He groans, his head falling back. I feel his cum spilling into me. I continue. I smile between my moans as my walls clamp around him.

My back arches and I let out a cry of pleasure as I reach my climax. I let us both ride it out before pulling myself off of him.

I lay next to him, also resting on my forearms. We both pant out of breath. We smile at eachother. I chuckle.

He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me softly. "You might need to jump out of the window" he whispers. He puts his hand over my mouth as I giggle. "Shh" he chuckles.

"They won't know its me laughing" I whisper. "Anyone could recognise that giggle from a mile away" he smiles. I grin.

We get up and put on our clothes. He helps me put my coat on and passes me my bag. "I'll see you later sweetheart" I kiss his cheek. "Happy birthday meredith" he says. I smile.

He holds my hand. We sneak downstairs. "Mom? Dad?" He calls out for them. "Yeah!?" They ask. "They're in the kitchen" he whispers.

We run to the front door. "Mewedith" amelia says. "Hi honey" she whispers, bending down to her. She hugs her.

"Quick!" I whisper. "Sorry" she stands back up. She waves at Amelia before leaving. She opens the door again. I smile as she kisses me quickly. She runs back out.

I pick up amelia. "She wasn't here, okay?" I say. "Huh? I just saw her!" She says confused. "Shh" I chuckle.

"Dewek-" she says. "She was not here" I say firmly. She frowns. "You so funny" she giggles. I chuckle, shaking my head. I put her down and go back upstairs.