chapter 86

"Meredith please come!" I sigh. Me and Mark are sat in merediths house. Marks having a party later and invited us both.

"I'm your teacher and people from school are coming!" She says. "Its a booze free party.. and you're my neighbour too" he says. She sighs.

"Mer please" I hold her hand. "What kinda party is it?" She asks. "Pool" he says. "I'm not getting in the water.. or wearing a swimming costume" she says. "Okay, fine by me" he says.

We show up at the party. She's wearing a dress and I'm in jeans and a shirt. I don't want to swim either.

"Oh my god, are you here to bust us? Because there isn't even-" a guy says. "Calm down.. Mark invited me.. I'm cool, I'm a cool teacher.. I can party" she says. I chuckle. I wander off to talk to the football team.

"Do you think anyone suspects anything?" I ask. "Nah" Mark shakes his head. "Ahh! No! Trent seriously!" I hear meredith scream. Everyone chuckles as they see him holding her over the pool.

I step forwards. Mark pulls me back. "Don't.. nobody else is reacting, they'll know" he whispers. I gasp quietly as he pushes her into the pool. Everyone laughs.

"Stay" Mark says. Everyone goes back to talking, not even looking at the pool anymore. "What the hell" I whisper.

I watch the pool. Why the hell isn't she coming back up? I look at mark. "Derek-" before he can say anything else I jump in. I quickly find her and grab her, pulling her up.

She tries to catch her breath. I push her hair out of her face. "Are you alright?" I ask. She starts laughing. I sigh, hugging her. "You scared the shit out of me" I say.

"I can't swim" she says. "I gathered" I say. I swim to the side. She's holding onto me.

"Guys!" I call the football team over. They walk over. I lift her up as much as I can and they pull her the rest of the way out. I climb out too.

"Do you have any spare clothes? Anyone!?" I yell. "I have a shirt in my car.. and joggers" one of the guys say. "Thanks" I say.

"Asshole" I barge into the guy who pushed her. "It was a joke" he says. "Yeah, whatever.. its fine trent" she says. I roll my eyes.

I put my hand on the small of her back, leading her to the guys car. He passes me the clothes.

"Are you sure they'll fit?" The guy asks. "They're for her, I don't want her to freeze" I say. "Oh, okay" he smiles before walking away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask. She nods. "Will you teach me how to swim?" She asks. I chuckle softly. "Of course I will" I put my hands on her cheeks. She smiles. I kiss her.

"Come here" I pull her gently to the side of the house. I pull off her soaking wet dress for her. I pull off her bra too. I put on the shirt and it covers her so I can pull off her panties aswell. She puts on the joggers.

"You feel any better?" I ask. "Derek I'm fine" she smiles. "Let's go" I hold her hand. We get into her car and she drives us home.

"You're shaking!" I say as we walk into my house. "What happened?" My Mom asks. "Mer got pushed into the pool and she can't swim so I had to jump in after her" I say. "You can't swim?" My Mom asks. Meredith glares at her.

"Come on, I'll run you a nice hot bath and get you some of my clothes instead.. you can borrow my fluffy pyjamas" I lead her upstairs.

We both get in the bath. She's sat with her back leaning against my stomach in the bath. I have my arms wrapped around her from behind. "You okay?" I ask. She nods.

"You're sniffling.. do you think you caught a cold or-" I say. "Derek, I'm fine!" She says. "Okay" I say. I kiss her neck softly. I grab the detachable shower head and wet her hair with it with warm water to get the pool water out of it.

I stroke her hair gently. "I love you" I whisper in her ear. "I love you" she looks back at me. I kiss her softly. I turn off the shower.

"I'm gonna get out now.. you wanna stay in for a bit longer?" I ask. She shakes her head. We both get out. I wrap a towel around her and myself. We go to my bedroom and sit on my bed.

"Do you want me to brush your hair for you?" I grab the brush. She smiles, nodding. I sit behind her and brush it gently.

I put the brush aside. I wrap my arm around her neck gently, kissing her cheek a bunch of times. "I love you" I cuddle my face next to hers. "I love you too" she chuckles.

She stands up, pulling off her towel. "You want my pyjamas?" I put my hand on her thigh, admiring how beautiful she is. She nods. I grab them for her and she puts them on.

"Gorgeous" I say. She smiles. I get changed too, so we can snuggle up together in bed all cozy and warm.