chapter 124

"Oh! Mhm! Yes! Yes!" She moans as I thrust into her. "You're doing so amazing, baby" I whisper in her ear.

"Derek!" Her head tilts all the way back. She grabs harder onto me, her nails digging into my back. I kiss all the way up her neck. She looks at me so I can kiss her lips.

I stop moving and smile as her body collapses against the bed, her eyes roll to the back of her head and her legs shake around me as she cums.

She bites her lip, looking into my eyes. "You are incredible" I kiss her neck softly. She puts her hands on my cheeks. I smile.

"I'm so happy we live together again" she says. "Me too" I say. She runs her hands down to my ass. "You want me to pull out?" I whisper. "No, this is nice" she whispers. I smile.

"Okay" i sigh. I kiss her softly. "Are your arms aching?" She chuckles softly. "No" I lie. "Its okay, you can lay down" she giggles. "Thank you" I pull out of her and roll next to her.

She turns over, her back facing me. I rub her arm gently, leaving small kisses on her back and shoulder. "Mhm" she sighs as I gently grab her boob.

"I love you so much" I grab her boob harder. She giggles as I pull her closer. "Stop groping me" she pulls my hand away gently. I growl playfully against her skin as I bite her shoulder. She laughs harder.

"Look at me baby" I say. She turns over. I kiss her lips. "I want to go to sleep" she says. "Are you not cold?" I pull the covers over us. She nods.

"I wanna be little spoon" she mumbles, trying to turn back over. I stop her. She whines.

"I want to see your beautiful face" I pull her into my arms. "Fine" she hugs me back, closing her eyes. "I missed you so much whilst you weren't living here" she says.

"I was here almost every night" I chuckle. She smiles small. "But now we're official again.. you are my derek again" she hugs me tighter.

"Yeah?" She runs her fingers through my hair. "Yes baby, I'm yours" I say. She smiles. "And you are mine" I tap her nose playfully. She giggles.

"I'm tired derek, stop distracting me" she closes her eyes. "I'm not tired" I whine. "Then watch TV sweetheart, please let me sleep" she mumbles.

I reach over and grab the remote. I turn on the TV. "Turn it down!" She yells into her pillow. I turn it down a bit.

She gets up. "Baby.. baby!" I try to grab her arm before she can grab her pillows and leave. "I'm sleeping in the spare room" she says.

"No! Mer, baby please" I pull her back onto the bed. She climbs ontop of me, straddling me. "I'm sorry" I say.

"You can just fall asleep on me and we'll cuddle, okay?" I say. "Promise?" She says. "I promise, come here" I say. She lays between my legs and rests her head on my belly. I hug her. She falls asleep.