chapter 132

Me and meredith have been feeling really awkward around eachother all morning. Last night, she was in the mood and I wasn't really, but I had sex with her anyways.

It was awful. Neither of us had fun last night. She got really angry with me too, because I wasn't pleasuring her. I don't know what went wrong, but I never ever want that to happen again. She took over halfway through and got ontop of me, but it didn't help at all.

I'm sat on the couch, watching TV and she's in the kitchen, eating a bag of chips, sat at the kitchen island.

I look over at her and watch her for a bit, biting my nails nervously as I try to get the courage to talk to her. She looks up at me and frowns slightly. "Stop biting your nails, sweetheart" she tells me off. I stop.

"Are you okay?" She walks over to me. I nod. She sits next to me and smiles slightly at me. "I'm sorry about last night" she says. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean for it to be like that.. I don't know what happened, I-" I say.

"No, darling its my fault.. not yours, I wasn't very nice to you last night and it didn't exactly help.. it wasn't your fault" she puts her hands on my cheeks.

"I'm really sorry.. do you forgive me?" She whispers. I nod. "You scared me" I hug her. "I'm so sorry" she sighs, hugging me back.

"This hasn't.. changed your view of our sex life, has it?" I ask nervously. "Derek, no.. I know how amazing you are in bed, one night doesn't change anything.. our sex is still amazing" she whispers before kissing my lips.

"Don't yell at me again, okay?" I say quietly as she pulls away. "I promise I won't" she whispers.

"I forget sometimes how sensitive you are.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" she chuckles, putting her hands on my cheeks.

"I'm not.. I just- I look up to you a lot and it hurts my feelings when you snap at me" I say quietly. "Darling! Aww" she hugs me tight.

"I love you so much sweetheart" she says. "I love you more" I say. "You really look up to me?" She asks. I nod. "Yes, I think you're amazing.. you know everything and you're the perfect girlfriend.. I wish I was the perfect boyfriend" I say.

"You are perfect!" She puts her hands on my cheeks. "You're incredible" I whisper, moving my face closer to hers. "You're amazing" she whispers before kissing me.

I put my hands on her cheeks and deepen our kiss. "Come on" she stands up. "Mer.." I say nervously. "We're not having sex" she says. "Oh" I furrow my brows, standing up. "I'm going to teach you something new" she grins at me. I follow her into our bedroom.

------------

"Oh my god!" I pant heavily out of breath. She giggles, stroking my cheek with her thumb as she looks down at me.

"Did you like that?" She grins, leaning down to kiss my cheek. I nod, looking up at her. I'm laid on the bed and she's sat next to me, naked.

We did this thing where she sat on my face, but backwards and I ate her out, whilst she gave me a blowjob at the same time. It was amazing.

"Can we do that again sometime?" I ask. She chuckles, nodding. "Mhm, you're really good at that" she lays down next to me and smiles at me.

She giggles as I run my hand between her thighs. "I'm still tingling a bunch" she says. "Are you?" I smile, rubbing her clit very gently with my thumb. "Yes" she giggles, pulling my hand away.

"Come here" I whisper. "No" she moves away. "Yes" I say. She shakes her head. "Come here baby" I grab her and pull her close. She smiles against my lips as I kiss her deeply.

"Can I ask you a question?" I say, snuggling my face into her chest as she lays down. "Yes" she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Why do you love me?" I ask. "Because you're my boyfriend.. you're nice to me, I'm really attracted to you, and we're also kinda best friends" she says.

"But.. why did you have sex with me for the first time when you did?" I ask. "Because I.. felt sorry for you" she says. I look up at her and see she's grinning. I chuckle.

"I'm being serious, mer" I say. "Because I was horny and you wanted me" she shrugs. "Is that it?" I ask.

"Derek, I didn't feel exactly how you felt when we first met.. I know you fell for me quite fast, but I didn't see you the same" she says very quietly, as if she's trying to protect my feelings.

"I fell for you the second I saw you" I kiss her lips. "I fell for you a bit later.. but I love you more than anything else in the world now" she whispers.

"Why did it take you longer?" I ask. "Because you were- you are a lot younger than me" she says. "Do you see me as a child?" I ask. "No! Derek, ew! I'm naked under you" she pushes me off of her gently.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" I say. "Do you think I'm immature?" I reword the question. "Not at all, I think you're dumb sometimes.. but in a cute way" she says. I grin.

"I think you did change a lot after I took your virginity. you're a lot more firm with me sometimes.. and I find it really attractive" she smirks slightly. "You do?" I ask. She nods, biting her bottom lip gently.

"I think it's really hot when you initiate sex.. I know it makes you nervous sometimes, but I really like it because it makes me feel like you really want me" she says nervously. "I'll do it more often then" I smirk slightly. She grins.

"But you have to stop snapping at me, mer" I stroke her cheek with my thumb. "You have to stop annoying me" she rolls her eyes. "You scare me" I say. She giggles. "That's not a good thing!" I whine. She laughs.

"Stop being such a baby, derek" she says. I frown at her. "You always yell at me when I touch you" I say. "Because you do it at inappropriate times, baby.. like whilst I'm doing something or whilst we're out in public" she says. I roll my eyes. She chuckles.

"Meredith" I say. "Yes?" She looks at me. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" she grins.