chapter 21

"Cristina leave him alone!" I pull him away from her as she pinches him. We're all sat in my living room on the floor helping derek with his homework as we get some of our work done.

"He's a dumbass" she says. "Sit next to me" I chuckle, pulling him next to me. "Why did you have to invite her over?" He glares at her. She moves forward. He flinches. She chuckles.

"Because she's my friend" I say. "Why did you have to invite him over?" She glares at him. "Because he's my.. neighbour" I say. "Neighbour" she chuckles.

He nudges me. "Well what would you call it?" I raise my brow. "Um.. I dont know" he says. I laugh.

"You're.. the guy that I'm seeing" I  say. "Yeah, that's better" he says. "The boy you're seeing" Cristina says. "Shut up!" I say. She chuckles.

"Can you help him with his math? I'm crap at it" I pass her his homework. "Fine" she says.

---

"Are you thick headed?" She says as she reads through his answers. I laugh. He looks at me. I bite my lip.

She corrects his answers. "There" she passes it back. "Thanks" he mumbles. "You need help with your English?" I ask. "No" he shows it to me. "Oh, well done" I smile.

I read through it. "How are you so good at English but.. not at everything else?" I chuckle. "Well, I have this hot English teacher to impress" he says. I giggle, rolling my eyes.

Cristinas phone bleeps. "I gotta go" she says. "I'll finish this for you if you want" I pick up her work sheets. "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow" she leaves.

I put my hands on Derek's cheeks. "Talk to me" I whisper. "About what?" He asks. "What are we learning about in class right now?" I ask. "You're weird" he chuckles.

He pulls me closer. "We're learning about romeo and juliet" he says. "Yeah, and what exactly?" I ask. "Lord capulet.. at the beginning he seemed very nice towards juliette and respectful towards her decisions" he explains.

I climb ontop of him, between his legs. He lays back and I run my hands up his arms, holding them above his head.

"But then it's revealed that he had other motives.. he didn't respect her, and wanted her to marry whoever he wanted her to" he says.

"What else?" I whisper. "Um.. I'm not sure miss grey, why don't you teach me?" He whispers in my ear.

"I love it when you talk dirty" I kiss him. He chuckles softly. I moan against his lips, smiling as he flips us over.

----

I collapse ontop of him, my head on his chest as I pant out of breath. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, kissing the side of my head.

I gasp, sitting up. "Oh, damn it.. no no no!" I grab all the papers off of the floor. "What?" He asks. "We had sex on cristina's papers" I say. He laughs. "She's gonna kill me" I say.

"She won't know" he chuckles. "She will! They're not in the right order anymore" I try to sort them out. He keeps laughing. "Shut up!" I hit him. He grins.

He puts on his boxers. He gets up. I sigh, putting on his shirt. I go through the papers.

He comes back from the kitchen. "Here you go" he passes me a bottle of water. "Thanks" I drink it. He passes me some tissues to clean myself up with.

I stand up and put the papers aside. "I should go home.. its dinner time" he says. "Okay" I smile as he kisses my cheek. "I'll see you later" he hugs me.

"Hey!" I giggle as he pulls off the shirt I'm wearing. He puts it on. I giggle as he passes me my dressing gown from the couch. I put it on.  "Bye" I say. He leaves.