chapter 29

"So, the headteacher told me to talk to you guys about career options when you leave highschool" I say to the class.

"Do you know what you'd all like to be?" I ask. Everyone starts talking. "Okay! Okay! You can all tell me.. just take it in turns" I chuckle.

They all start telling me. I get to derek and ask him. "I don't know" he says.

"You don't have any ideas?" I ask. He shakes his head. "You're good at football" I say. "Not for a career" he shakes his head.

"What are you interested in?" I ask. "I don't know" he says. "Okay, well thats okay.. you don't need to know right now.. plenty of people don't at your age" I say.

After class I start marking papers. Someone walks in. I look up. "Oh, hi sweetie.. why aren't you at practice?" I smile. "It got cancelled so I came to have break with you.. that okay?" He asks. "Of course" I say.

He locks the door and walks over. He gently pulls me up and I sit on his lap as he sits on my chair. He kisses my cheek.

I kiss his lips. "Meredith" he says. "Yeah?" I ask. He looks into my eyes. "What's up?" I smile. He moves closer. "Can I go down on you?" He whispers nervously into my ear.

I grin hugely. "Do you know how?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Get on your knees" I stand up. He kneels on the floor. I sit on my chair infront of him.

He puts his hands on my legs, kissing up them softly. He lifts one of them up, draping it over his shoulder. He moves his face between them, sucking on my thigh.

I help him as he pulls up my skirt and pulls down my panties. He grabs both my thighs, draping them over his shoulders.

"What do I do?" He asks. "Um, you know what you do with your hands?.. do that, but with your tongue" I say. He moves his face closer and licks my foulds.

He pulls away quickly, shaking his head. "I don't like it" he says. I laugh. "Derek!" I say.

"Its fine, you don't have to-" I say. "No, I want to.. I want to!" He grabs my thighs tighter. "Oh, I know.." I grab my bag.

I take out some coconut oil. "Use this.. it'll make it taste better" I pass it to him. He takes some on his finger. He licks it. He makes a face. I laugh.

"Put it on me!" I grab it off of him. He grins, putting it on me. I giggle. He licks me again. "Oh, that's good" he says. I giggle.

He flicks my clit back and forth with his tongue. I sigh in pleasure, my head tilting back. "Mhm that's good" I push him further into me.

I rest my feet on the desk infront of me, my legs spread open. My back arches. "Derek" I grab his hair.

"A little to the left sweetheart" I say. He moves his tongue further to the right. "Other left! Other left!" I say. He does. "Yeah, like that" I smile, biting my lip and closing my eyes.

I look down at him. He makes eye contact with me. I smile, letting out quiet moans. He flicks my tongue faster. My moans get louder.

I hold his head in my hands, pushing him further into me again. My phone starts ringing. I groan. "I'm sorry I need to take this" I grab it. He just carries on.

"What is it cris?" I ask. "Are you going to the staff meeting later?" She asks. "Yeah of course" I say. "Kay bye" she hangs up.

I smirk, going onto the camera. I take a picture of me grabbing onto his hair as he works his magic between my legs. I'll definitely be looking back at that later.

"Oh yes" I moan as I start cumming. I squeeze my phone in my hand, my mouth, dropping open.

I grab onto the back of the chair behind me, my legs squeezing closed around his thighs but my feet going up into the air.

I pant out of breath as he pulls away slowly. I put my feet back onto the floor, my legs shaking. He stands up. "That was actually very nice" he licks his lips.

The bell rings. "Okay bye" he just walks away and leaves. "..bye?" I breathe.

"Oh wow" I fan my face with my hands. I get up and put my panties back on, sorting myself out. I smile as students walk in. Everyone sits down and I start teaching again.