chapter 3

I'm sat in bed watching tv. The door opens and Amy walks in. "Hi derbear" she says. "Stop calling me that" I groan. She giggles.

"I-I asked mommy if I can go on a walk and she said ask dewek if he'll take me" she says. "Sorry Amy, I got homework" I say.

"Pwease.. I want to see new partner" she says. "Partner?" I furrow my brows. "The girl" she points out my window. I look and see meredith sunbathing on her lawn.

"neighbour" I correct her. She nods. "Okay, go get your shoes" I say. She runs away.

I get ready and go downstairs. "You guys wanna come?" I ask the rest of my sisters. "No" "no thankyou" "can't be bothered" they say.

I hold amelias hand as we walk out of the house. I smile as I see meredith laid on a sunbed in a crop top and shorts.

"You're gonna get tan lines" I say. She sits up, looking at me. "Derek, I told you I'm too old for you.. give up" she says. "Oh, I'm not here for me" I say. She raises her brow.

Girls love my sister. Amelia is like dangling food infront of a baby, exept its actually dangling a baby infront of a woman.

At least if meredith doesn't want to talk to me much, she still will want to see Amy, which gives me a better chance of seeing her more.

"This is my sister, Amelia.. she wanted to meet you" I pick her up. She smiles. Amelia hides her face in my neck.

She stands up. "Hi, I'm meredith" she says. Amy pulls away from my neck. "I derbear's sister" she says. "Derbear?" She smiles at me teasingly. "I told you not to call me that" I glare at amelia. She giggles.

"Do you have sister too?" Amelia asks. "No" she shakes her head. "Do you live with your mommy?" She asks. She shakes her head again.

"My mommy said to give neighbour this" she looks around. "Der did you get it?" She asks. "What?" I ask. "The thing mommy said!" She hits me. "Ow.. jesus" I mutter.

"We'll be back in a second" I say. She smiles, nodding. I take Amy back to the house. She grabs something and we go back.

"Oh, thankyou sweetie" she takes the basket full of muffins that my mom made her. She reads the note. "Dinner at your place tonight? Is this your doing?" She asks. "No.. I swear" I chuckle.

"Tell your mom thankyou, and that I'd love to come over" she says. "Okay" I say.

"What?" She asks as she sees me looking at her. "What if my mom senses our sexual tension?" I say. She laughs. "Wouldn't I sense it?" She grins. I gasp. She giggles.

"We should go home" I say. "No, I stay with mewedith" she wriggles in my arms. I put her down.

She climbs onto the sunbed next to the one meredith was sat on. We chuckles as she lays down on it, closing her eyes.

"I think meredith wanted some peace and quiet.. she doesn't want a 2 year old bothering her every 5 seconds" I say. Meredith giggles.

"Do you want to stay for a drink?" She asks. "I.." I trail off as my eyes wander to her toned stomach. "Hey mister, eyes up here" she says. I look Into her eyes.

"Do you work out a lot?" I ask. "In my spare time, yeah" she says. "You look good.. really good" I say. She chuckles. "Thankyou" she says.

"Amy come on" I say. "No" she says. "Please, I have homework to do" I say. "I'll see you at your house later though sweetheart" meredith says.

I go over, picking her up. She whines. She giggles as I kiss her cheek a few times playfully.

"Bye mermer" she waves at her. "Bye" she chuckles. "Yeah, bye mermer" I grin, walking away. I gasp as she sticks her middle finger up at me. She giggles.

I walk back to my house. I smile as I look back and see her laid back down on her sunbed, eating one of the muffins that my mom made.

I tell my mom what meredith said and she tells me I can go and do my homework.

I go upstairs to do my homework before getting changed again to go downstairs and help my mom make the food before meredith comes over.