chapter 46

I knock on the door. Derek answers. "Hey, you here to see my mom?.. she went out" He asks. I look into his eyes.

His head tilts to the side slightly. "You okay?" He asks. I shake my head. "Not really" I whisper tearfully.

He hugs me tight. I cry into his shoulder. He gently pulls me inside, closing the door.

"What's wrong?" He pulls away slowly. I wipe my tears, my lip trembling. "Its okay" he wipes my cheeks gently.

Derek's pov:
"Mer" amelia walks over. "Hi" she puts on a smile. She picks her up. "You lie" amelia says. "What?" Meredith asks. "You said you come here to see me today.. so could shopping" she says.

"Oh, honey I'm so sorry.. I forgot" meredith says. Amy kicks her legs. "don't be mad.. please" she kisses her nose.

"Okay, tomowow?" Amy says. "Tomorrow I'll take you shopping" meredith says. Amy grins. "Kay" she says. "Amy go away" i put her down. She frowns, running away.

"What's wrong?" I put my hands on merediths cheeks. "I'm not having a good day" she says. "Wh-" I say. "I'm just not, Stop asking loads of fucking questions!" She snaps.

"Why did you come over then?" I ask. "I don't know" she says. I look into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna go" she turns around.

"No, come here" I hug her. She moves into my arms. "You don't have to talk to me.. but I want to try and cheer you up, okay?" I whisper. "Okay" she whispers.

I take her to the living room. We sit on the couch. I close the curtains so nobody can see in.

"Where are your parents?" She asks. "Out" Amy says. She's sat on the floor infront of us. "Its just me and Amy here.. well, Nancy's upstairs" I say. "Oh, okay" she says. She cuddles up in my arms. I pull a blanket over us.

I kiss her head. She smiles. "I'm sorry for yelling at you.. I'm on edge" she sighs. "Its okay" I say. "No its not, you were just being nice and I was mean to you" she starts crying again.

"Its okay! Don't be silly" I hug her tighter, kissing her lips softly. I hear a car pull up in the driveway. "Crap, my parents are home" I say. She sits up.

"Go to my room" I put my hand on the small of her back. "Okay" she runs upstairs. "Amy, meredith wasn't here, okay?" I say. She nods, sucking on her thumb. I pick her up.

"I love you, you're the best" I whisper, kissing her cheek. She smiles.

Meredith's pov:
I go upstairs. "Oh, hi nancy" I whisper as I see her in the hallway. She raises her brow. "Your parents are home and I just- I- um" I say.

"Its a bit pervy, you know? He's a teenager" she says. "He's 18.. I know its unconventional but I-I love him" I say. "I know, you make him happy.. thats the only reason I haven't told our parents" she says.

"For him, not for you" she says. "I know" I say. I turn to go into his room. I turn back around. "Nancy" I say.

"Yeah?" She asks. "How was Mark?" I smirk slightly. She laughs. "Good.. not as good as expected.. but still good" she says. I gasp quietly. She laughs. I go into Derek's room. I chuckle softly.  I shake my head, sitting on his bed.

I grin, thinking. I undo the buttons on my top, pulling it off. I take off my skirt too but keep on my heels, lacy red bra and my matching panties.

I cross one leg over the other, leaning back against the mattress. He walks in. "Wow" he says. I smile.

"I got hot" I grin. He chuckles. He walks over. He sits next to me. "Have you been sunbathing in the garden again?" He runs his finger down my stomach.

I giggle, nodding. He chuckles softly. "Well, I'm sorry I missed it" he says. "I was wearing my black bathing suit too" I tease. "The revealing one?" He asks. I nod. He whines.

"Its okay, I'll give you a better look now" I stand up. I stand between his legs. He puts his hands on my hips, running them down to his thighs. I lean down and kiss him.

Folllooowww me if you want more of this sex scene💀