chapter 64

I'm sat in my classroom marking papers when someone walks in. "Hi sweetheart, how did your game go?" I ask. "Good" he says. "That's good" I smile.

He locks the door behind him. "I'm really busy right now der" I say as he walks over. "I just wanna sit with you" he says. "Oh, okay" I say.

He sits next to me. I put my pen down and look at him. He puts his hand on my jaw, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Oh my god derek, what happened?" I ask, only just seeing the bruise on his eye.

"Got into a fight with one of the other guys on the team.. its nothing" he says. I hug him. He smiles as I pull away.

He kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair, looking into his eyes. He smiles.

He pulls me up. I sit on his lap. "You're all sweaty" I make a face. He grins.

He kisses my cheek as I go back to marking the papers. "I've marked yours honey, you want it now?" I ask. He nods. "You got 92" I say. "Out of?" He asks. "100 marks" I say. "Yes!" He squeezes me. I giggle.

"You did amazing sweetheart, highest in the class" I say. He grins. "Thankyou for helping me study" he hugs me. "Of course" I smile.

"I think bribing me with sex helps" he says. I giggle. "Oh, do you?" I grin. He nods. "You think I should do it more often then?" I tease, straddling his lap instead. "Oh definitely" he looks down, putting his hands on my hips.

I move further onto his lap and lean in to kiss him. Just as our lips brush together the bell rings. "Saved by the bell" I pull away. He sighs. I grin.

I get up. "Go to your seat" I say. He rolls his eyes, going to unlock the door before sitting at his desk. I sit back in my chair. The students walk in and sit down.

"Alright everyone.. here are your tests.. look through them and see where you all went very very wrong!" I hand them out to everyone. They all groan.

"Apart from Anna and derek, you all got below 70%.. that is not good enough in this classroom with me as your teacher" I say.

"You will all have double homework this week.. if it is not handed to me by Monday you will be in detention for the rest of your lives" I say, putting the homework sheets on my desk for them to take at the end of the lesson.

Derek's pov:
I smile, watching as she teaches. She's so beautiful. She's wearing a tight black knee length skirt, a white top and her hair is in a loose ponytail, loose strands falling out.

She looks at me. "You're so sexy" I mouth. I see her trying to hide her grin as she continues talking to the class.

After class finishes everyone else leaves. She walks to my desk and leans down. I smile, looking into her eyes. "You wanna come home with me, cutie pie?" She teases, squeezing my cheeks between her fingers.

I laugh. "Infact I do" I get up. She smiles as I hold her hand, pulling her close.

We pull away. "Meet me just outside the gates, okay?" She says. I nod. She leaves. I meet her and get in her car outside. She drives us home.

We walk into my house. "You want to go upstairs or talk to my mom for a bit?" I ask. "Carolyn" she says. I roll my eyes as she walks into the kitchen. I go upstairs.

I go into my dads office. "Oh, hi dad.. sorry, I thought you were in your room" I stop as I see him. "What can I help you with, son?" He asks.

My dad has been so much nicer to me since he found out I'm dating meredith.

He said that it's great I 'screwed the hot teacher because he was worried I had a problem or something'. But honestly, I'll take any good attention from him that I can get.

"I just wanted to borrow a book" I say, looking at the bookshelf. "Go ahead" he says. I pick out a book and thank him before going to my room.

I'm sat in my bed reading when meredith walks in. She smiles at me. "Oh, I've read that.. its good" she sits next to me under the covers, hugging me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I disagree" I put it down. She rolls her eyes. I snuggle into her. We both close our eyes, smiling as we cuddle together.

This is merediths kinda style btw: