chapter 49

Derek snuck back into his house this morning, leaving me to get ready. I do. I put on a summer dress and heeled boots. I put on a little bit of makeup and leave.

I knock on the door. I giggle as derek answers it and amelia runs out to me. "Hey sweetie, you not ready yet? Am I early?" I say teasingly, kneeling down to her as I see she's in her pyjamas. She nods.

I pick her up, holding her on my hip. "You look beautiful" Derek kisses me. "Hey, what are you doing!?" I whisper, putting my hand on his chest. "Its okay, everyone is still asleep" he pulls my hand away, kissing me again.

"Oh" I mumble against his lips, smiling. I put my hand on his cheek, closing my eyes as he kisses me again.

We pull away. "I was just about to help her get ready" he pokes her stomach. She hits his hand. He gasps. I giggle.

"I'll help too if you want" I say. He nods. We walk upstairs. We help get her ready. She wanted to match me so we put her in a sundress and some cute boots.

"What think?" She spins around. "I think you look beautiful" I kneel down to her.

"Do you think we look cute matching?" I look up at him. "You look cute.. she doesn't" he says. Amelia whines. I glare at him.

He holds my hand, helping me up. I kiss him. He smiles. "Is dewbeaw coming too?" Amelia jumps up and down. "No" he says. "What? Why?" I ask. "I have things to do" he says. "No you don't" I chuckle.

"You're coming" I say. "No" he says. I nod. "Fine" he says. "Go get ready" I pinch his ass. He walks out of amelias room.

We go downstairs and sit on the couch. He walks in a little while later. "Wow" I scan his body. He smiles, putting on his jacket.

He's wearing black trousers that hug him in all the right places. Well, one right place. Wow.

"Okay stop!" He chuckles as I stare at his abs that you can literally see through his grey top. I giggle.

I stand up, helping amelia up too. I hold her hand. "Okay let's go" I say. "Okay" he says. He puts his hands on my waist from behind, following me as I walk out to my car. I smile.

I put amelia in the car booster seat that Carolyn gave me in the back. We get in too. He entwines our fingers as I drive. I smile at him.

"What if someone from school sees us?" He asks. "I'm not going to a close mall to here for that exact reason" I say. "Good thinking.. you're so clever" he looks at me. I giggle.

"Could you even be any more perfect?" He says. I keep looking at the road, smiling as he strokes my cheek with his thumb, kissing my other cheek a bunch of times softly.

"I love you" he says, kissing me again. I giggle. "Stoppp" I blush, my head tilting to the side. He chuckles.

"You're so pretttyyyy" he runs his finger along my bottom lip. I smile. "Leave me alone" I giggle. "I'm bored and you're here.. so no" he says. I laugh.

I put my hand on his face, pushing him away gently. He laughs. I look in the mirror at amelia. I chuckle as I realise she's asleep.

We eventually arrive at the mall and get out of the car. "Hey.. amelia, babe.. wake up!" I shake her. She opens her eyes. She giggles. I smile.

"No shop now.. sleep" she yawns. I chuckle. "Shopping" I pick her up. She whines.

I hold her on my hip. She cuddles Into me. Derek holds my spare hand and we walk into the mall.

Follow me and vote and read my other stories plz