chapter 43

"You're so cute" I smile as I see her falling asleep in my arms. We're sat on the couch In her house watching tv.

I kiss her nose. She smiles. I kiss her face a few more times. "Stop" she giggles, wrapping her arms around my waist. She cuddles Into me.

"Do you not want to get changed? Put on some fluffy pyjamas?" I kiss her head. "No, I just want to cuddle up with you" she mumbles.

I run my hand down her back, her ass, all the way down to her thigh before running it back up again slowly. She smiles.

"Nooo" she whines as there's a knock at the door. She gets up and answers it. "Oh, Carol hi" she says. I hide myself under the blanket.

"Do you mind watching Amy tonight? You can absolutely say no but Derek's at marks and the rest of them are at a sleepover.. me and Christopher wanted a date night" she says. "Oh, I'd love to" she says.

"Hi amy" she says. "Thankyou so much meredith" my mom says. "You're not paying me carol! Amelias my friend.. I love hanging out with her" she says. "Take it" my mom says. Meredith sighs.

"Have fun" meredith says. They say bye and the door closes. I feel amelia climbing onto the couch. "Boo!" I jump out from under the blanket. She screams. I laugh.

"Derek don't be so evil!" Meredith picks her up. "Its okay" she hugs her. She lays amelia on the chair next to the couch. "Go to sleep, it's late" she whispers.

"No, I wanna play with mewedith" she mumbles. "We can play tomorrow.. promise" she says. "But dewek always leave me out" she says. "Amy you can play with us tomorrow.. I promise you" I say.

"Wove you" she mumbles. "We love you too.. go to sleep" I say. Meredith strokes her hair until she drifts off.

"Sneak this back into your mom's purse" she passes me the money. "Fine" I chuckle.

She climbs back next to me on the couch. I wrap my arms around her. She kisses me. I snuggle my face into her shoulder, closing my eyes.

"Night derek" she whispers. "Night gorgeous" I whisper. She smiles, closing her eyes. We both fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning. I smile as I see her in the kitchen, cooking with Amy. "Morning" I get up. "Good morning" she smiles. "Mowning" Amy says.

I walk over to them. I kiss Amy's head. She smiles. "How are you this beautiful after just waking up?" I put my hands on merediths waist. "Shut up" she giggles. I kiss her.

"I hate you" she giggles, pulling away. She goes back to cooking. "Because I complimented you?" I grin, kissing her neck, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She turns around, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You're sweet talking me.. why?" She squints. "Because you're cute.. a-and I want you to love me!" I fake sob dramatically into her shoulder.

She giggles. "Stop!" She says. "Not until you say it!" I sob. "No!" He laughs. I sob harder. "Fine.. I love you!" She says. I grin, pulling away. She glares at me playfully. I kiss her.

"Amy you won't tell Mommy that me and meredith kiss, will you? Or that I was here.. I'm supposed to be at marks" I say. "No.. I keep dewbear's secwet" she says. "Thankyou" I say.

"If I play with mer tomorrow" she says. Meredith grins at me. "Me and you and mer go pawk" she says. "We can take her to the park we went to the other day" meredith says.

I roll my eyes. "Pwease" amelia says. "Yeah, please derek.. please" meredith giggles. I glare at her. "Fine" I say.

Meredith squeals. "Ahhh! We're going to the park tomorrow!" She picks Amy up, holding her above her head, running around the room. Amelia giggles hysterically.

There's a knock at the door. "Go" she mouths to me. I hide behind the kitchen counter. She goes to the door. Her and my mom talk for a bit and amelia leaves.

She turns around. I look into her eyes from across the room. She smiles, signaling for me to walk over to her.

I walk over. "You wanna have some fun?" She grins at me. "Always" I put my hands on her waist. She puts her hands on my cheeks as I kiss her.

She pulls away slowly. "Upstairs?" She entwines our fingers. "Okay" I smile, wrapping my arm around her. We go upstairs.