chapter 105

"Why are you being so moody with me today?" She follows me into the bedroom. We just got into a massive fight over the smallest thing because I snapped at her.

I look at her. "I'm sorry" I say. "Are you stressed about your exam tomorrow?" She hugs me. I nod. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you" I hug her tight.

"You wanna do some revision together? I can help you" she asks. I nod. "What exam is it again?" She asks. "Biology" I pass her my book. She sits on the bed. "Come here" she says.

I climb between her legs and lay down, resting my head on her chest. She reads me out questions and I try my best at answering them.

"Sweetheart, you'll be fine" she kisses my head as I push my face into her chest.

Merediths pov:
I'm kneeled at the end of the bed infront of him with his erection down my throat.

I pull away slowly. I look up at him. He's breathing really heavily and his chest is sweaty. I smile. I sit up straighter, pouting my lips. He leans down to kiss me.

"You know what I want to do?" I ask. "Finish what you started?" He asks. I giggle. "I'll be back in a sec" I get up. "No, meredith" he sighs. I run downstairs.

I walk back into the room and kneel infront of him. "Close your eyes" I say. He closes them. "What are you-" he chuckles as I slide the donut onto it.

He gasps, his head tilting slightly back from the sensation as i drissle chocolate syrup onto his tip. "Open" I say. He looks down. "Meredith!" He chuckles. I giggle.

"You're weird" he says. I grin. I hold it in my hand. I look him in the eyes as I lick the chocolate off of his tip. "Mhm" I moan. He wipes the corner of my lips with his thumb.

I suck on the tip before deep throating him. I bob my head up and down slowly. His pre cum spills into my mouth and it mixes with the chocolate. I swallow it.

I pull away again. I move my mouth to the base instead and take a bite of the donut. "Mer" he chuckles softly, running his fingers through my hair. I giggle softly, eating it.

I eat the rest of it before deep throating him again. I bob my head up and down faster. He let's out a quiet groan.

His head falls back in pleasure. He pulls gently on my hair. I move my head faster up and down. "Fuck, meredith" he groans.

He let's out a small moan. He's breathing really heavily as his cum spills into my mouth.

I pull away from him as soon as it turns soft. I spit it out into a tissue. "Wjy didn't you swallow?" He furrows his brows. "It tastes like a salty chocolate" I say. He chuckles.

"You like the taste of it alone though?" He helps me up. I nod. "I love the taste of it" I smirk, straddling him. He smiles. "I love the taste of you too" he whispers. I kiss him.

"Can we.. experiment with more foods?" I smile. He sighs. "Sure, mer" he says. I giggle happily, bouncing up and down on his lap slightly. He smiles.

"Are you feeling any less stressed?" I ask. He nods. "Much.. thank you baby" he hugs me. "Don't call me that please" I sigh. "I'll always call you it" he says. I roll my eyes, smiling.

I kiss him. "I'm going to.. wash the chocolate, donut and saliva off my dick" he lifts me up and sits me back on the bed. I giggle. He walks to the bathroom.

He walks back in. I'm under the covers already. He climbs under with me. He hugs my waist, kissing my cheek. "I love you so much" he whispers. "I love you too" I smile, closing my eyes.

"You need to get sleep so you're awake for your test" I say. He kisses my lips. "I love you a lot.. more than a lot.. more than anything" he says. "Sleep please" I sigh. He gets so talkative just as I'm about to sleep. It's so annoying sometimes.

"You're cute" he says. I giggle softly. I push my face into his neck. He hugs me tighter. He kisses my head. "Night" he says. "Night" I mumble. We fall asleep.