chapter 19

I knock on her door. She answers a few seconds later. She sees me and her smile drops. She crosses her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry" I say. She rolls her eyes. I put my hands on her shoulders. "I'm sorry" I say again. I kiss her lips.

"No! You're- God, you're such a- I hate you! You're an asshole" she pushes me away. "Mer" I say.

"You're a fucking child.. I dont want to be messed around with derek.. I'm 23 years old.. I'm not competing with an 18 year old" she says. "She's 17" I say. She slams the door in my face.

"Mer" I knock on the door. I groan. "Meredith!" I sigh. I look at the living room window. I grin as I see its open.

I climb in. "Mer listen to me" I walk up behind her. She screams, turning around. "Derek you-" She let's out a breath, putting her hand on her chest. I smile.

"Listen, I'm not a child.. I just didn't react well to you going out with finn.. and I know that's unfair, because I went out with addison" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch.. you're not a bitch, you're very nice" I say. She starts hitting me. "Get out!" She opens the door. "No" I say.

"Derek I don't want you here" she says. "Okay, go tell my mom then" I grin before walking away. She groans, following after me.

"I'm going out with finn again soon.. I think I'll take it to the next level" she says. I sit on the couch. "Great.. I'm happy for you" I say.

I grab her legs, pulling her ontop of me, her straddling my thighs. "But you know that you and him won't ever be as good as me and you.. we're perfect together" I whisper.

Her breathing gets heavier as she looks into my eyes. "I'm good for you meredith" I say. "You're terrible for me" she whispers. "But you don't care about that when we're together" I whisper.

I kiss her. She grabs onto my hair, pushing her tongue down my throat. I groan against her lips.

There's a knock on the door. She pulls away. She wipes her lips with her thumb. "Wait right here" she stands up. I let go of her waist as she walks away.

"Oh, finn" I hear her say. I roll my eyes. They talk for a bit before she walks back over to me.

She pulls off her shirt and throws it across the room. I smile, watching as she pulls down her skirt and tights.

"Heels on" I say. She giggles, putting them back on. "Upstairs" she holds out her hand. I stand up, walking over to her.

"Will you call me miss grey in the bedroom?" She asks. I look at her shocked. I hold her hand and we go upstairs to her room.

----

She whines quietly, panting out of breath as she kicks off her heels. We're both sweaty and naked under her sheets in bed.

She giggles, pushing her face into the crease of my neck. I chuckle, running my fingers through her hair.

She pulls away slowly. I kiss her. "Did you like that?" I ask. "Yes, I did" she giggles. "Was the hand thing okay?" I ask. "Mhm yeah definitely" she smiles. I grin. She giggles.

I smile as I feel her lips against my cheek. She giggles against my skin. "I'm happy you came over" she cuddles Into me. "Me too" I sigh, smiling as I pull her closer.

She kisses my chest. "Are you sleeping here tonight?" She asks mid yawn. "No, I can't.. but I'll stay until you fall asleep?" I suggest. She smiles, nodding.

"Check please" she says. I roll over, looking under the bed. "Nothing there" I smile, cuddling back into her. "Good" she grins, pushing her face into my neck.

I wait until she falls asleep before putting my clothes on and leaving, going back to my house so my parents don't get suspicious.