chapter 83

We're in the back of my car having sex. It's lunch time so we both left school and drove down the road to the closest parking lot to hook up.

"Derek" I say as he thrusts in and out of me. "Yeah?" He looks at me. "This feels really uncomfortable.. its hurting me" I whisper. "Oh, I'm sorry" he pulls out.

"Are you alright?" He asks. "Yes.. I'm sorry, it's hurting so much" I sit up. "What do you mean?" He sits next to me. "Just the way I'm laid" I say, stretching my back. "You want to stop?" He asks. "Yeah" I say.

"Sorry sweetie" I hold his arm. "No, its okay.. don't apologise" he shakes his head. He kisses me softly.

"I didn't know I was hurting you.. you should've told me" he hugs me. "It wasn't that bad when we started" I say. We pull away.

"I'll give you a massage later" he rubs my back. "Thanks" I smile. I kiss him. I take his erection in my hand. "Thanks" he grins. I giggle.

----

Once he's finished we put our clothes back on and just cuddle for a bit in the back of my car.

"Derek" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. He's texting someone on his phone. "Can you pay attention to me now please?" I ask. He laughs, looking at me. He puts his phone down and kisses me.

He grabs my waist, deepening the kiss. "No, der" I mumble against his lips, trying to pull away. "Derek" I pull away. "What, mer?" He asks. "I don't want to make out.. can we just talk?" I ask.

"Everytime I'm with you, all you want is sex" I say. "Are you joking? I'm sorry, I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to kiss my girlfriend" he says. "Are you using me for sex?" I look at him.

"Meredith just fuck off" he gets out of my car, slamming the door behind him. I get out too. "Are you?" I ask. "You fucking know that I'm not" he says. I roll my eyes.

"You get annoyed when I don't touch you because you think that im not interested.. but you also get annoyed when I do touch you because you think all I want is sex.. you're so annoying" he says.

"I just wanted to cuddle with you" I say. "We were!" He yells. "But you were on your phone!" I yell. "I can't have all of my attention on you all the fucking time!" He yells.

"Who were you even texting?" I ask. "My mom.. is that okay with you?" He asks sarcastically. I glare at him.

"Walk back to school yourself" I get in my car. "Fuck you" he says. "Fuck you too" I slam the door shut and drive away.

--------

It's 10pm and I'm in bed. He didn't show up in school after. He hasn't called me since our argument.

I sigh, standing up. I leave my house and go to his. I knock on the door. Carolyn answers. "Since when do you knock?" She chuckles. "We had an argument" I look down.

"Oh, that's why he's being so cranky" she says. "Can I come in?" I ask. "He's in his room" she says. I go upstairs.

I knock on his door. "Come in" he says. I walk in. "Hi" I say. "Oh, hi" he says. "You- you didn't come over.. or call?" I say. "W-well.. we broke up?" He furrows his brows.

"What?" I ask. I sit next to him on his bed. "We had an argument" he says. "Sweetheart, that doesn't mean we aren't together anymore" I chuckle.

"Really?" He asks. "Yes.. we're still together.. couples argue, sweetie" I hold his hand. "Oh thank god" he hugs me tight. I smile.

"I was so scared" he squeezes me. "Oh.. der you big softie" I smile. "I'm really sorry for yelling at you.. I dont know why I even did it" he sighs. "I'm sorry too" I say. I kiss him.

-----

"Derek" I moan, holding his hair as he goes down on me. He's been down there for an hour. He says he's apologising. Best apology ever.

I think this is the best he's ever done it. It feels better than ever. I close my eyes, laying back. I pull the covers further up, to my chest.

Derek's pov:
I furrow my brows as her legs go limp either side of me. I pull away and climb up her body. What the fuck. She's asleep.

"Meredith" I shake her. She opens her eyes. "Mhm?" She asks. "You fell asleep" I climb off of her. "What?" She mumbles. I don't answer.

"Oh, sweetheart.. I'm sorry" she sits up, holding the covers around herself. "Was it that bad?" I ask. "No! No, it was so so good.. it just really relaxed me" she says.

"Bored you?" I ask. "Derek.. no" she puts her hands on my cheeks. She kisses me. "It was amazing, I promise" she smiles. "Okay, good" I grin.

"Did you finish before you fell asleep at least?" I ask. "Mhm" she nods. "Promise" I say. "I promise" she giggles. I kiss her.

"Sorry for waking you up" I say. "No, thats okay" she says. I lay down. "Come here" I say. She lays her head on my chest. We talk to eachother until we fall asleep.

Yayyy omg omg my wattpad is working again