chapter 102

Me and derek invited cristina, Owen, Mark and Carolyn over to our house for a game night. We're sat on the floor right now in the living room playing truth or dare.

Mark is pissed at derek. Earlier, marks mom called derek and asked if he was with him.

Derek didn't realise that Mark had lied and said he was, so derek said no. He was actually at a date, which got ruined by his mom after that.

The night has been quite awkward between derek and Mark because of it. They've been arguing a lot.

"I dare you to kiss someone in the room who isn't derek" Mark says. "Fuck off mark" Derek says. "You ruined my date" Mark says.

"We're in a serious relationship.. she's not some one night stand like your stupid date was going to be" he says. "You don't know what that could've turned into" Mark says.

"Hey! Stop arguing" I say. "Do the dare" Mark says. "No" Derek says. I look at him. "I'm sorry sweetheart" I say. He frowns.

"Sorry owen" I turn and kiss cristina on the lips. I hear derek laugh. "Ugh!" cristina says. I giggle. "I'm a good kisser.. don't lie" I say. "You're alright" she says. "Bullshit" I say.

"Am I a bad kisser?" I look at derek. He shakes his head. I lean in to kiss him. He moves away. "Not after you've just kissed her" he gives cristina a dirty look. She glares at him. I giggle.

He smiles, kissing me softly. "Mark" I look at him. He looks at me. "I'm sorry about your date.. derek shouldn't have let it slip to your mom, but don't be an ass" I say.

"I'll set you up with one of my friends if you want?" I move and sit next to him. "Really?" He smiles. "Yeah.. but you have to be nice" I say.

"And you and derek have to make up first" I say. "Sorry derek" he looks at him. Derek doesn't say anything. "Derek" I say.

"He told you to kiss someone else" he says. "I knew she wouldn't do it!" Mark says. "I'm not apologising again" Derek says. I sit next to him instead.

"Say you're sorry.. or I won't do that thing that I promised I would do later" I whisper into his ear. "I'm sorry mark" he says immediately. I smile. I kiss his cheek.

"How do you do that?" Carolyn asks. I giggle. "He's scared of me" I say. "Not true!" He says. I look at him. He backs away slightly. They all chuckle.

"I'd never hurt you" I hug his neck, kissing him softly. "Yes you would" he says. "Yeah, I would" I grin. He rolls his eyes.

"Mer, did you tell them about your work thing?" He whispers. I shake my head. "Cristina knows" I say.

"Tell them" he says. "Tell us what?" Carolyn asks. "I got offered a promotion at work"

"Well done sweetie.. you get a pay rise too?" She asks. I nod. She high fives me. I giggle.

"What's the position?" Owen asks. "Head of english" I say. "So you're cristina's boss?" Derek grins at her. "Yep" I giggle. She glares at me.

"I'm so proud of you.. you're so good at your job" he hugs me. "Thankyou sweetheart" I giggle, hugging him tighter. It actually means so much to me that he's proud of me.

"I love you" he says quietly, hugging me tighter. "I love you too" I pull away slowly. I kiss him softly.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I look at everyone else. I feel him staring at me. He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me again. I smile against his lips.

He puts his hand on the outside of my thigh, pulling me closer to him. I pull away slowly. He smiles at me.

"Gross" Carolyn says. "Agreed" Mark and cristina say. I giggle as he gives them a dirty look.

"I'll go and get more drinks" I get up. He pulls down my dress slightly for me, sorting it out. "Thanks" I smile at him.

"You're beautiful" he puts his hands on my legs. I lean down and kiss him softly before walking away.

I come back with some more drinks and sit back down. "Are you coming out tomorrow to the park with me and the boys?" Mark asks derek. "I have a girlfriend" he pulls me close, hugging me. I giggle.

"What has that got to do with it?" Mark asks. "You can't ask me out infront of her.. its disrespectful" he says. I laugh. "Oh, shut up" Mark says.

"Are you coming or not?" He asks. Derek looks at me. I smile at him. "Yeah" he looks back at Mark.

He looks at me again. "Yeah?" He asks. "Yeah der, do what you want" I giggle, hugging his neck. He hugs me tight, kissing my cheek.

"You wanna play another game?" I look at everyone. They all nod. "What should we play?" I ask. I wrap my arms around Derek's waist, resting my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me.