chapter 97

I'm stood outside the house. We were over at his parents house and his mom started talking about school. They ended up getting into a massive argument.

He told me to wait outside. I can still hear them yelling at eachother. "Just get out!" She yells. The door opens and he walks out. She slams the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He walks past me and goes into our house. I sigh. I follow after him. He goes upstairs to our room. I decide to stay downstairs for a while to let him calm down.

I'm sitting on the couch on my phone. He walks in. I try not to look at him. He sits next to me and hugs me tight. He's upset.

I put down my phone and hug him back. I hear him sniffle. "I'm sorry" he says quietly. "Its okay" I squeeze him harder.

He pulls away slowly. He puts his hands on my stomach and back, resting his head on my shoulder. I kiss his head.

"I've never seen you that angry" I say. "She said that because she wanted to embarrass me infront of you" he says. "Derek, I don't think-" I say. "She did, mer.. she's been pressuring me about applying for a med school for ages" he says.

"You don't have to be embarrassed infront of me though.. I'm your teacher honey, I know what your grades are" I say. "I know, I wasn't embarrassed.. I was just angry that she tried to" he says.

"Are you angry with me?" He asks. "I'm angry at her" I say. He hugs my waist tighter. I turn my face to him. He kisses me. I put my hand on the side of his neck.

I pull away slowly. "Can we go to bed?" He asks. "I was gonna tidy the house tonight" I say. "Please.. I'll do it tomorrow" he says. "Okay" I smile. We go upstairs.

It's a couple of hours later and we've just been cuddling in bed. He's spooning me from behind. He took a little nap and now I'm on my phone.

"Honey?" I say as I feel him move slightly. "Mhm?" He hums. "Just wondering if you're awake" I say. I continue scrolling on my phone. 

I move my ass back into him. He hugs me tighter. I do it again. "Stop" he puts his hand on my hip. I giggle. He sits up slightly so he can lean over and kiss my neck.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I entwine our fingers. He kisses my cheek.

He moves his leg, wrapping it around my hip. I smile. I put my hand on his thigh, running it up and down it slowly.

"You're supposed to be studying tonight sweetheart" I say. "No" he says. "You have to do double tomorrow then, okay?" I say. "Okay" he says.

He pulls away from me. "Hey" I whine, moving back so I'm closer to him. He kisses my neck again. I notice he's doing it softer, paying more attention to me.

"Take off your clothes" he pulls on my pants. "No, you take off yours" I say confused. He chuckles. "Meredith" he says. "Oh, okay" I giggle, realising what he wants.

I sit up and pull off my pyjamas. I lean down to kiss him. "No" he pulls my hand away from his pants. "Get on" he says. "Your face?" I ask. He smiles.

I climb up his body. "Sweetie, I don't want to suffocate you" I chuckle, hovering myself over his lips. "Please do" he kisses my clit. I smile.

"I'm fine meredith, please just sit" he says. I sit on him. He puts his hands on my thighs and starts moving his tongue.

I hold onto the headboard. The comfiest seat ever. I grind my hips very slowly. My clit rubs against his nose as I do so. I giggle happily, biting my lip. I gently grab his hair with one hand.

"Derek" I moan quietly. His nails dig into my thighs. I gasp quietly. I reach behind me. "Hold my hands" I say. He entwines our fingers. I smile.

I put most of my weight onto his hands as I slowly move with his tongue on his face. I let out quiet moans, my head falling back.

He keeps my body up with his hands so I don't fall back. My back arches and I bite my lip hard, moaning in pleasure as I finish.

He continues as I try to catch my breath. I smile, climbing off of him. He sits up as I straddle him. I kiss him passionately, not caring where his mouth previously was.

I pull away. "I get so scared I'm gonna suffocate you" I chuckle. "It'd be the best way to go" he smirks. I giggle.

"Oh yeah, I'd love explaining that to your family" I say sarcastically. "Hey Carol.. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I kinda killed your son with my-" he jokes. I hit him playfully. "Shut up!" I giggle.

He lays down. I kiss his cheek softly. He smiles. I lay ontop of him, resting my head on his shoulder. He pulls the covers up. 

He runs his hands up and down my back slowly. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah sweetie, are you?" I smile. "Yes" he says. We cuddle for a bit before going to sleep.