chapter 28

I'm in the classroom marking papers when someone walks in. "Hi" Derek says. I look up. "Hi" I smile.

"I-I um.. Will you come watch me play football? Its an important game" he asks. He's in his kit already. He looks hot.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I can't.. I have loads of work to do" I say. "Oh, okay" he looks down. "I'll try and stop by after though" I say. "Okay, bye" he says. "Good luck" I say. He leaves.

After I'm done I go out to my car. "Hey!" I hear. I turn around. "We won" he says. "Well done sweetheart" I smile, unlocking my car.

"Oh, d-do you not care?" He asks. "I do.. there's a teacher over there so I can't kiss you" I say. He smiles.

"Walk just down the street and I'll pick you up from there" I say. "Okay" he says. "You look hot in that" I say. He grins, walking away.

I get in my car and drive down the street. I stop. I smile as I see him running towards me. He gets in. I start driving.

"Your hands are so sweaty" I giggle as I entwine our fingers. He puts his other hand on my cheek. I keep looking at the road, smiling as he kisses my other cheek, closest to him.

"I wanted you to see the game" he says. "I'll see it next time" I squeeze his hand gently. He sighs.

I park outside his house. We get out. "My mom asked me to ask you to dinner" he grabs me, pulling me to his house. "Oh, you didn't tell me?" I say. "I forgot" he says. "Oh" I roll my eyes.

We go to the living room. "Hi carolyn" I hug her. "Hi hon, how are you?" She smiles. "I'm good, how are you?" I ask. "Good" she smiles.

"Do you know Mark?" She asks. I turn and see Mark on the couch. "Yeah, hi" I say. "Hi" he says.

"He's joining us for dinner too.. have you met his mom, Jennifer?" She asks. I look at her. "No I havent, hi" I shake her hand. "Hi" she smiles.

"Merediths our neighbour.. other neighbour" Carol chuckles softly. "I teach Mark and derek in school too" I say. "Oh, I've heard of you.. Mark is quite fond I hear.. which is suprising as he Gates his teachers" she says.

"He is?.. how sweet" I smile at him. "He is!?" Derek looks at him. I bite the inside of my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Its nice to meet you" I sit down on the couch next to her. Derek sits next to me.

"Sweetheart get changed out of that kit, you stink" Carol says. Derek groans, getting up. "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere" he says seriously to me before going. I chuckle.

There's a loud bang upstairs. "For gods sake" Carol gers up. "I'll check" I get up. "Oh, thankyou" she says. I go upstairs.

"Derek, you okay?" I knock on his door gently before walking in. "Yeah, I just knocked over my lamp" he says. I scan his shirtless body. He smiles. 

"Um, okay.. I'm gonna go downstairs" I try to steady myself on the doorframe as I stumble slightly in my heels, my knees going weak.

"Okay" he walks over to me. He puts his hands on my waist, kissing me deeply. I slide down the doorframe slowly but he pulls me back up. "Control yourself woman!.. jesus" he chuckles. I giggle.

"I'll see you downstairs" I breathe against his lips, kissing him softly before walking downstairs.

He comes down a little while later. We're already in the kitchen eating at the table. He sits next to me. We all start eating.

"So how was school today?" Carol asks. My body stiffens as he puts his hand on my thigh under the table, running it slowly up my skirt.

"Good" Derek says. "Good" Mark says. "Meredith?" She asks. I look at her. "Um, it was good.. did Derek tell you that his team won today?" I ask.

"No, thats good sweetheart" she says. He smiles. "We're you playing too Mark?" She asks. "No, I twisted my ankle" he says.

We keep talking. Derek tugs on my panties under my skirt. I look at him. He smiles sneakily. I feel my face heating up. He rubs my cliterous slowly.

Dereks pov:
Five minutes later I look at her, my fingers still moving in and out of her. "You need to look more casual" I whisper. "Why?" She whispers. "You look like you're having an orgasm" I whisper.

"I am having an orgasm" she whispers. "Good" I smirk. "What is wrong with her?" Mark whispers. I look at him. He squints. "Oh my god" he says, realising.

"At the dinner table? You guys are gross" he says. I chuckle. I feel her nails digging into my thigh. "She looks like she's gonna scream" he whispers. "Nah, trust me.. she can hold It in" I chuckle.

"I've heard her moaning from two houses over.. I dont think she can" he chuckles. "She can" I chuckle.

I feel her legs moving and shaking under the table. She grabs my arm. I look at her. She's trying to keep her breathing under control.

"Did you finish?" I whisper in her ear. "Yes" she whispers. "Yes?" I ask. "Yes" she giggles. I pull my hand away slowly. "I'll be right back" I get up. I go to the kitchen and wash my hands quickly.

We have a normal conversation for the rest of the meal and I walk her to her door.

"Bye sexy" I slap her ass. She turns around, hitting me. "Don't do that!" She giggles. "What? This?" I do it again. She giggles.

"And while we're on the topic.. that was very inappropriately earlier" she wraps her arms around my neck. "I know" I smirk. "Not a good thing!" She laughs.

"Don't do that again in public, okay? We could get caught" she whispers. "I don't agree to this" I say. She chuckles.

"You're like a horny teenager" she says. "I am a horny teenager.. what's your excuse?" I say. She laughs.

"Bye derek" she kisses me softly. "Bye" I smile, walking out. I go back home.