chapter 125

"Oh! derek" I moan quietly as he collapses ontop of me. We're on the couch, naked. "Are you okay?" He strokes my thigh gently. I smile, nodding. He leans in to kiss me, before we get interrupted.

"Derek, get your ass out here!" Mark knocks on the door. "Shit, I'm late" he gets up quickly and pulls on his clothes.

"Clothes, baby please!" He panics, throwing my dress at me. I chuckle, putting it on.

"Come in, mark!" He yells. Mark walks in. "Kiss" I lean up to him. He leans down and kisses me softly.

"Hey mark" I smile at him. "Lovely" he says sarcastically, picking up my panties from behind the couch and tossing them at me. I giggle.

"So that's why you're late" mark says. "Its her fault" Derek says. "You could've said no" I smile at him as he kneels down infront of me, putting his hands on my thighs and moving his face close to mine.

"No, I couldn't" he kisses me softly. I smile wider. "Come on already" mark rolls his eyes. "We did" I grin, kissing Derek again. "Okay, ew" he says. I giggle against Derek's lips.

He pulls away slowly. "I'll miss you sweetheart, will you send me pictures whilst you're out? I'll send you some of me and ames" I say. "Of course, I love you" he says. "I love you too" I smile. He stands up. I wave at mark as they leave.

I clean up a bit and about an hour later, Carolyn drops off amelia. "Where's brother?" She asks. I've been cooking for us both and she's following me around literally everywhere.

"He's with mark" I say, looking down at her. She holds my hand. I smile. "Do you not want to watch TV whilst I'm doing this?" I kneel down to her level. She shakes her head. "I want to play with you" she hugs my neck. I pick her up.

4 hours later:
There's a knock at the door. I go and answer it. I giggle as derek grabs my waist and pulls me forwards.

"Derek" I squeal as he spins me around and fake drops me, like we're dancing.

I stand up straight. "You know what I found when we were in the shops?" He asks. "What?" I ask. He hands me a box. I open it. "Der, it's beautiful" I smile brightly, looking at the necklace.

"Is it for me?" I ask. "No, it's for my other girlfriend" he says sarcastically. I giggle. He helps me put it on. "Thank you" I say. "You're welcome, my gorgeous" he hugs me. I grin as he kisses my cheek playfully.

"Where's my little sis?" He walks in. I close the door behind him. "Hi dewek" she runs over to him. "Hi squirt" he picks her up. He kisses her nose.

"Did you get me pwesent too?" She asks. "Sorry" he shrugs. She frowns. "You can have my leftover candy from the cinema though" he grabs it from his bag. She squeals happily, grabs it and runs away. I chuckle.

"I missed you so much" he grabs my waist and pulls me close to kiss me. I stumble back slightly. He keeps pushing me forwards gently until I'm pressed against the couch.

I squeal, grabbing onto him as I fall back. He chuckles, hovering over me as he falls forwards with me.

"Amy don't eat too much candy!" I yell as I hear the wrappers rustle. He kisses my neck softly.

"Derek, I'm supposed to be watching her" I gently push him off of me and get up. He sighs. "Hey babe, come here" I sit on the carpet. She smiles, coming over and hugging me. I sit her on my lap.

"Dewek" amelia says. "Yeah?" He sits on the couch. "What this?" She holds up a joint. "Oh, um" he looks at me with a look of pure fear on his face. "You've been smoking?!" I hit his leg. "Yeah baby, I'm sorry" he says.

I look at Amy. She has a frown on her face. I take the joint off of her quickly. I can't yell at him infront of her, but he's in so much trouble.. or he will be later.

----------

"Bye mom" he closes the front door. Amelia just left. I'm sat on the couch, watching TV. I've been ignoring him for an hour.

"Baby" he walks over. He kneels infront of me, putting his hands on my waist. "Hey, look.. please don't be angry" he looks into my eyes. I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he says. "No, I'm really angry with you" I pull his hands off of me. "Meredith" he frowns.

"I wouldn't have even been too angry, but you hid it from me!" I say. "You wouldn't have been mad if I'd have told you?" He asks.

"I would've told you that I don't think you should, but I wouldn't have been angry.. now I am" I say.

Derek's pov:
"I'm sorry sweetheart" I smile innocently, putting my hands on her cheeks. "Don't use that word against me" she squint at me. "Its cute, you like it" I smile.

"Is there any way I can make it up to you?" I stroke her cheek with my thumb. She looks into my eyes for a few seconds. "Well, there's one way.." she runs her finger down my arm. I smile.

She made me go down on her for two hours straight. She thinks it's a punishment, but I probably enjoy it more than her. It's the best type of punishment.