chapter 84

I walk into my office with amelia. We're babysitting her again. Derek's playing on my xbox at my desk. "Sweetheart" I whisper. He pulls off his headset.

"She wants to cuddle with you" I put amelia on his lap. "You okay?" He kisses her head. She nods, cuddling I to his stomach, pushing her face into his chest. He smiles.

I hug him from behind, my arms loosely around his neck. I kiss his cheek a few times softly. He smiles wider. "I love you" I whisper, closing my eyes, pushing my face into his neck. "I love you" he says.

"Ames, you wanna play with me?" He asks. "Yes" she says. He passes her the controller. "You wanna talk to mark too?" He asks. "Mawk? Your fwiend?" She smiles. "Yeah, you like Mark.. don't you?" He asks. She nods.

He puts the headset on her. "Oh my god she looks so cute" I chuckle. "Hi mawk.. it amelia" she says. She giggles. I smile brightly.

I love how good he is with amelia. He'd do anything for her. I want a baby with him one day. I'd love to have a family with him.

She's not really playing of course but she's holding the controller, watching the screen and talking to mark, giggling.

"Look" I whisper, putting my hand on his cheek. He looks back at me. I kiss him deeply. He smiles as I pull away. I stare into his eyes, getting lost in them. "I love you" I whisper. "I know" he grins. I grin. I kiss him.

"Damn it! Damn it mawk" amelia says. We both look at her shocked. I laugh uncontrollably. "Mark! Have you been swearing infront of her?" Derek grabs the headset.

"Well don't! She's three years old!" He yells. "Amy you can't say that word, okay? Mark is naughty" I say. "Ok" she says. We both laugh again.

Derek turns off the xbox. He picks up amelia. She stands on his thighs, looking at him. She giggles. She jumps up and down on his lap happily. He chuckles.

He kisses her nose playfully. "You're cheeky.. that was a bad word" he says in a baby voice. She giggles. "I didn't think!" She exclaims. "She didn't know, did you ames?" I say. She shakes her head.

"Dewek stop it" she giggles, putting her hand on his face as he makes funny faces at her. I chuckle.

The doorbell rings. "I think that's your mommy" I say. "My mommy?" He asks. "Yep" I giggle. "We have same mommy!" Amelia giggles. We both laugh and take her downstairs.

I open the door. "Damn it!" Amelia yells. "Its been so nice having her.. bye carol" I pass her to her and close the door quickly. I lock it.

Derek laughs, pulling me into his arms. I push my face into his chest. "Its fine" he chuckles. I giggle.

I look into his eyes. He smiles, putting his hands on mine that are resting on his chest. I kiss him.

"I'm going back upstairs" he says. "Okay" I say. I sit on the couch. He goes back upstairs to the xbox.

I turn on the TV. I roll my eyes, turning it back off. I go upstairs. I walk into my office. I sit on the desk infront of him. "Meredith move" he tries to look behind me at the tv.

I pull my shirt over my head. He stares at my boobs like its his first time seeing them. I giggle. He pulls off the headset.

He grabs my legs. I scream as he yanks me forwards and I fall onto his lap. "Derek" I giggle before kissing him. I grind slowly against him.

"Not here" he puts his hands on my thighs. "Why not?" I ask. "We're going to bed" he whispers, picking me up. He takes us to my bedroom.

-------

I pant heavily out of breath as he slows down. I feel him looking at me. I open my eyes, looking into his. He pulls out and kisses my cheek before rolling off of me. We try to catch our breaths.

"You okay?" He asks. I smile, nodding. I lift my head up so he can wrap his arm around my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist. I smile, smelling his scent. He always smells amazing.

I put my hand on his toned stomach. I close my eyes. "I thought you had work to mark?" He asks. "I don't want to.. I want to cuddle" I whine. He chuckles softly. 

"I love you" I giggle, pushing my face into his neck. "I love you more" he sighs. I drift off quickly.