chapter 38

"I'm so glad you came over" I smile, putting my hands on his shoulders, looking down at him. "I'm glad I came over too" he smiles, running his hands down to my hips.

We just had a couple rounds of sex and now we're just in my bed talking. He's laid down and I'm straddling his waist, both of us completely naked.

"Your body is perfect" he runs his hands back up my sides, resting them on my cheeks. I smile.

He sits up. I smile as he kisses me. My tongue grazes against his teeth as we both smile brightly against eachothers lips.

I pull away slowly, giggling. "I gotta go" he gently turns us over, laying me on the bed instead. "What did I do?" I ask confused. "Nothing, I'm sorry.. my nana is coming over" he says.

"Your nana?" I grin. "Shut up" he says. "That's soo cute" I tease. "Hey! Leave my nana out of this" he points at me, standing up. I giggle.

"I'm just teasing" I grin, grabbing the back of his neck gently, pulling him down and kissing him softly. He smiles, pulling away.

I close my eyes, laying back on the bed as he gets changed back into his clothes. I smile as he puts his hand on my stomach. I hold it, opening my eyes.

"I'll see you later" he entwines our fingers, leans down and kisses me. I put my other hand on his cheek. He pulls away slowly. "See you later" I whisper. He let's go of my hand and leaves.

I sit up, grabbing my phone. "Hey cris, you wanna go out today?" I ask as she answers the phone. "Sure, where do you wanna go?" She asks. "Anywhere" I shrug.

"Okay, get ready.. I'll pick you up in half an hour" she says. "Okay bye" I say. "Bye" she says. I hang up.

I get up and get ready, putting on a summer dress and grabbing my bag. I get a text from cristina and go outside.

"Hey" I hug her. "Hi" she says. "Where we going then?" I ask. "You wanna go to the bar down the road?" she asks. I nod.

"Hey" someone kisses me on the cheek. "Oh, hey! What you doing out here?" I smile. "Saw you outside the window" he says. I chuckle.

"You look beautiful" he says. I smile. "Thankyou" I say. "I just wanted to say hi" he says. "You said hi to me earlier" I say suggestively. He chuckles. "Bye" he walks away. I smile.

We get in cristinas car and she drives down the road to the bar. We both get a glass of wine each.

"Did you know we also sell wine here separately? You can get a bottle to take with you" the bartender says. I smile.

"And how much is that?" I ask. "$210 for this bottle" he says. "We're teachers.. we don't have that kinda money" Cristina chuckles.

"I'll take one" I pass him my card. She looks at me. "My mom gave me some money when she was here.. may aswell put it to good use" I grin. She chuckles.

He passes me the bottle in a fancy bag. "Thankyou" I say. We drink another glass in the bar and talk for a couple of hours before she drops me home.

I knock on the door. "Mer?" He smiles as he opens it. I grab his shirt, pulling him close. I kiss him.

"Woah, what are you doing?! My mom's in the kitchen" he whispers. "I had some really good wine" I grin, giggling. "Go home" he smiles, poking my stomach playfully. I shake my head.

"Not without you" I grab his belt. He looks behind himself. "One second" he whispers. I nod. He walks to the kitchen. I hear him tell his mom that he's gonna go to a friends house.

"Okay" he holds my hand. I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist as we walk next door to my house.

We walk in and go straight upstairs. "You're cute when you're drunk" he chuckles whilst I smile, moaning quietly as he gently sucks on my neck.

I grab his hair, kissing him passionately. "Do you want to play a game?" I ask. "No" he chuckles. "Yes, let's play catch" I push him off of me.

"Tig, you're it!" I tap him before running away quickly. I laugh hysterically, bolting it downstairs as he chases me.

I scream as he grabs me, pulling me into his arms. "Shh! Shhh!" He laughs, covering my mouth with his hand.

"Ahh!" He yells as I collapse to the floor giggling, pulling him down with me.

"Shh" I put my finger on his lips. He doesn't say anything. "Shh!" I look into his eyes. "I didn't say anything!" He exclaims. I giggle.

"I want cookie dough.. right now" I say. "You don't have cookie dough" he says. I get up and run away again, upstairs this time.

I hide behind the door. He runs in. "Boo!" I jump out. He screams. I laugh hysterically.

"You need to calm down" he says. "Why don't you calm me down.. or maybe do the opposite?" I say suggestively, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Okay" he picks me up. I giggle as he jumps onto the bed with me in his arms.