Chapter 135

Derek and I haven't seen eachother in 2 months. We've called and texted eachother every day, but he's been staying with his family abroad for two months. I couldn't join because of work.

He's coming home today. I've spent all morning getting ready. I showered and shaved and waxed and plucked. I then did my makeup and hair and threw on my prettiest dress for him with my sexiest underwear and bra under.

There's a knock on the door. I run over. I open it. "Derek" I smile as I see him. "Mer" he smiles. "I missed you so much" I sniffle as he hugs me. "Hey, baby don't cry" he whispers, stroking my back.

"I missed you" he whispers, squeezing me gently. "Don't cry please, I don't like seeing you upset" he pulls away slowly. I wipe my tears. He puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me.

"Did you get me presents?" I smile at him, pulling away from his lips. "Of course I did" he chuckles. I help him take all of his bags up to our rooms.

"Come here and give me my presenttssss!" I climb onto the bed. He sits next to me and hands me a big bag. He got me so many presents. He got me jewelry, clothes, shoes.. and lingerie that he thought I'd look good in.

"Thank you so much sweetheart" I kiss him. "You're welcome baby" he says. He puts his hands on my waist and scans my body. I smile at him. "You know how fucking gorgeous you look right now?" He asks. "Thanks!" I grin. "You look so sexy with your tan" I grin, kissing his cheek. He lets out a small chuckle.

We stare at eachother for a few seconds. "Der, I've been alone for two months... I really don't care about foreplay right now, just fuck me please" I say directly. "Oh, thank god" he pulls me ontop of him so im straddling him and kisses me passionately.

He grabs my dress and pulls it off. He runs his hands up my thighs slowly as he kisses between my boobs. "Im so touch deprived" I chuckle at the way my body is reacting to him. I feel like im on fire, im so horny.

"I'll make you feel so good baby" he whispers in my ear. I immediately undo his trousers and put my hand down his boxers. "God I missed you so much" I squeeze his penis gently. "Are you talking to me or my dick?" He chuckles. I smile as I start jerking him off slowly. He just laughs and lets out a small groan.

I grab his shirt and pull it off of him. I toss it aside. "Meredith you look so fit, have you been working out more?" He asks. "I've had a lot of pent up energy" I giggle. He chuckles. "You look incredible darling" he kisses me.

"Can you take these off please?" He tugs on my panties. I get off of him so we can both pull off our underwear quickly. I lay down and he climbs ontop of me.

"Don't, I wanna feel you" I whisper as he reaches for a condom. He leans in and kisses me deeply. I reach down and grab his ass gently. "Are you ready gorgeous?" He whispers. "Yes" I whisper.

He slides into me slowly. My eyes roll back and my back arches. I let out a small whimper and bite my bottom lip. "God yes" my nails dig into his sides. He starts moving slowly.

———————

The whole bed shakes and creaks and I let out an almost scream into his shoulder as he thrusts himself in and out of me again and again.

My nails scrape down his back and I grab his ass, trying to make him go faster. He gets the hint immediately and speeds up.

"Derek! Mhm!" I cry out in pleasure. "Fuck baby" he groans against my skin. "You feel so amazing" I close my eyes and just try to take in all the pleasure he's giving me. I feel him watching me and I bite my lip harder to stop myself from screaming again as he thrusts harder.

He's probably in so much pain, my poor baby.. I've been scratching him and biting him and I'm pretty sure at one point I blacked out a bit and hit his arm at one point because of how good he's making me feel.

——————

My whole body collapses onto the bed and I go really weak as he rolls off of me. I entwine our fingers. "Thank you, that was amazing" I whisper. "You're amazing" he says. "You're incredible" I look at him.

"You're perfect" he whispers, moving his face closer. "You're perfect" I kiss him. "You wanna go again?" He whispers. "Fuck yes" I roll ontop of him.