chapter 134

Derek has been ontop of me literally all day. Everytime I try to do something, he interrupts and just fucks me.

I woke up, and he fucked me. I had a shower, and he joined me and fucked me. I went downstairs to watch a movie and he fucked me on the couch. I went to the kitchen to cook and he pinned me up against the fridge to fuck me.

I don't mind. I actually enjoy it a lot, but I'm worn out. "I feel amazing, thank you baby" I say, taking a sip of my water as he does up my shirt for me. We go and sit down next to eachother on the couch.

"What's up with you this morning?" I smile at him. "I just wanna have a good day with my girl" he kisses me. "By having sex with me all day?" I grin. He nods. "Thanks for letting me" he grins.

"You're always welcome in my panties" I giggle. "Am I?" He grins. "Of course" I kiss his lips.

He smiles, looking into my eyes. "You're so beautiful" he strokes my cheek with his thumb. "I am?" I smile. "You know you are.. you're gorgeous" he says. I grin slightly.

"I love you so much" he says quietly. "I love you too" I say. "What would you like to watch?" He asks. "Whatever one you want, sweetheart" I cuddle into him. "Really?" He asks. I nod. He puts one on.

"Do you wanna have a bath?" I ask. "We showered this morning" he looks at me. "I'm cold" I pout. "We can if you want baby" he kisses my head. I get up and go upstairs to run it.

I go downstairs to get him once it's done. He holds my hand, following me upstairs. I turn to face him when we get into the bathroom and help him pull off his pyjamas. He smiles at me, unzipping my dress. He pulls out down.

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. He puts his hands on my waist, deepening our kiss. I pull away from him slowly.

"Get in" I smile, running my hand down his ass. He gets into the bath and sits down. He reaches out and holds my hands to help me get in. I sit between his legs. We have a really big tub, so we both fit in it comfortably.

He smiles as I snuggle my face into his chest, hugging his waist. He strokes my hair gently. "I'm cold!" I whine. "Okay, it's okay" he grabs a small plastic bowl from the side of the bath, that I sometimes use to wash my hair with.

He puts some water in it and slowly pours it onto my back, that's not covered by the bath water. He keeps doing it with warm water, to warm me up.

He kisses my head a few times really softly, making me smile. I look up at him and kiss his lips. He groans softly against my lips, reaching down to grab my ass. He pulls me ontop of him. I grab the tub behind him in my fists, to steady myself as I straddle him.

He groans softly as I start kissing his neck slowly. "You are so sexy" he puts his hands on my waist. "You're sexy" I look into his eyes. He smiles at me. I kiss him again.

"Whos the one jumping who now?" He grins. I giggle. "Do you wanna go to bed instead?" He asks as I whine quietly whilst trying to get comfortable. "Yes please" I say.

He gets out of the bath, grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist before holding my hand and helping me out.

He takes the towel back off of himself and drys my body for me before drying himself. I grab his hand and pull him to the bed. He smiles, picking me up and laying me onto the bed before climbing ontop of me.