chapter 74

"Yeah! Ohhh" she moans, bouncing up and down ontop of me. My head tilts back.

She moans into my shoulder, grabbing my hands. I put them on her waist and help her move faster. "Yesss, like that!" She moans louder.

She grabs my shoulders, pushing me back onto the bed. She moves faster, her head tilting back.

"Don't touch me!" She pulls my hands off of her. "Meredith, you put my hands there" I chuckle.

"Shut up! I'm so close, shut up!" She covers my mouth with her hand. Her back arches and she cries out in pleasure. She slows down, her body shaking slightly ontop of me.

Her hand moves up my face, squishing my nose before getting to my hair. She pulls on it hard, still moaning as she cums.

After I finish too, she pulls herself off of me and walks away, her legs shaking still as she goes to the bathroom. I laugh to myself, shaking my head.

We got into a fight earlier and now we're having hate sex. She's even more selfish in bed when she's pissed. I didn't know that was possible.

She comes out a little while later with her panties and bra on. "Oh, you're still here" she gives me a dirty look. "You knew I was still here" I scoff. She sits next to me.

I look at her. She looks at me. I look away. "A-are you okay then?" She asks. "Yes, I'm gonna go" I say. She watches me as I turn around, putting on my boxers as I stay sat down.

"No, sweetheart.. you can stay here" she puts her hand on my back. "No" I say. "Why?" She asks. "Because you're being mean to me" I say. She chuckles softly.

"Honey, I'm trying to apologise to you right now" she holds my arm, kneeling behind me on the bed. She kisses my neck softly.

"You told me to shut up" I say. "I can't finish if you're annoying me" she says. I sigh in pleasure as she runs her tongue along the outside of my ear. I tilt my head to the side, closing my eyes.

She wraps her arms around my neck. I reach back and grab her. She squeals as she falls, laying back on my lap, her head on my thighs. I look down at her.

I lean down and kiss her. I run my hand down her body as we make out. She grabs my hair. I put my hand down her panties.

I pull away slowly. "You.. are so so selfish" I say. "You didn't know that?" She giggles. I look into her eyes as I move my hand. "No, I knew" I say. She kisses me again.

------

I pull my hand away. I chuckle, looking down at her. She's bent across my lap, panting heavily out of breath, her whole body sweating.

I put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her up gently. I kiss her softly. She wraps her arms around my neck, sitting up.

"You really give in to my selfishness.. you shouldn't do that, you know?" She grins. I glare at her playfully. "I can't help it.. I love you too much not to" I say. She giggles.

She stands up. Her legs wobble as she walks away. "Where you going?" I chuckle. "To my office to do some work" she says. She grabs my shirt and puts it on before leaving. I follow her.

She's sat at her desk on her laptop. "Can I play xbox?" I ask. "Honey you don't have to ask" she chuckles. "I need to sit there" I say. "Shut up" she chuckles, shaking her head.

"No, derek!" She yells as I pull her up. I sit on her chair and pull her on my lap. She sighs and carries on working as I play my game.

"Ha!" I laugh. "What?" She asks. "You spelt it wrong" I point at a word. She rolls her eyes, correcting it. "I just slipped.. you're so immature" she scoffs. I grin. We both carry on with what we're doing.