001

BELLA

BELLA

-

I AM RUSHING to a meeting, and I usually don't speed but right now I think I have a good excuse. I finally get here, and make my way up to the conference room realizing I may have over dressed.

I'm wearing a velvet red dress, with black heels, red glittery eyeshadow and a purse that matches.

Doc McGhee approaches me, "Hi Bella, nice to actually meet you, I'm Doc, Mötley Crüe's manager," and he shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I smile, the room is crowded, four bands, and their managers, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Scorpions, and Mötley Crüe. I try to hide the fact I'm completely star struck, and also a bit nervous I'm late, but they don't seem to care.

"Hey everyone!" Doc yells and everyone turns their attention to us, "This is our stage manager for the tour, Bella, so we're going to get started now."

This meeting was basically just getting them telling me what they'll need and what they want the show to look like, lots and lots of writing.

NIKKI

-

TOMMY, MICK, Vince and I stood in front of the building, Vince backhands my chest "Check her out," and we all stared at her walk toward her car, "what's her name again?"

"Bella, now wish me luck" I start to jog but Mick grabs my shirt.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Mick scoffs, "Look, I get you guys are in your early 20's but her?"

"C'mon Mick don't go on this thing about not messing around people we work with" I complain and Mick is still holding my shirt.

"I wasn't going in that direction," he finally lets go, "but look at her, does she look like she want's to deal with your bullshit?"

"Nikki could get any chick he wants," Tommy laughs, "I mean look at him," he points at my face and mocks Mick. I walk toward her car, she's flipping through her cassettes so I knock on her window. She looks up and rolls down her window.

"Hey," I rest my arm on top of the car.

"Hey," she says confused, I examine the tapes in her hands.

"You have Too Fast For Love?" I smile and take it out of her hand, she gets nervous.

"Oh yeah," she smiles as well, "it's a good album, I haven't bought Shout At the Devil yet."

"Thank you, so you doing anything tonight?" I hand it back to her and lean on the car again.

"Just going home," she says and I look in her car, it's clean and smells nice.

"Well see you on the tour," I walk away and pass Mick, "you were right?"

BELLA

-

THAT MAY HAVE been one of the weirdest interactions I've had, I kept my cool since I have to work with him, and don't want to give a weird impression. I drove back to my apartment and was Dylan cooking spaghetti with a towel over his shoulder.

"How'd it go?" He asks pouring sauce into the pot with the noodles.

I sit on the table, "It was an experience, really hard to not freak out with Ozzy Osbourne in the room," I explain tiredly.

Dylan is my roommate, who happens to be a guy, we've known each other since we 8th grade. He's going to be on tour with us but is running sound. A lot of the time when people find out we're roommates we're bombarded with questions about whether we're having sex, if he's gay, or if I'm gay.

"I was just trying to remember that I'm working with them and freaking out wouldn't be professional," I continue as I start eating my dinner.

"That's understandable," Dylan sits down, "hey what if we go out tonight, since we never celebrated," he's right, we never celebrated even getting the job.

"Sure, just give me like an hour, my feet still hurt from wearing these heels."
-

I kept my same outfit on but put on a leather jacket, we didn't want to lose our spot, because its 9pm in LA, so we just walked.

We went down to the whiskey and sat down, then Dylan magically pulls out coke, "dude" and I push his hands down hiding the bag, because we're in the buttfuck middle of a bar.

"C'mon it's fine no ones gonna care," and he rolls up his dollar bill. "Ladies first," I take it out of his hand and snort it. I always hate that feeling, it stings, just a little bit. Drugs aren't something I do all the time, it's usually just a celebratory thing. Dylan does a line, we get our drinks and just talk.

I look over to a table in the middle of a bar, "Hey Dylan," I'm not sure if it's the drugs combined with 3 shots of tequila getting to me but, "Is that Mötley Crüe?"

He squints his eyes and moved his hair out of his face, "I think so." Later on I go to the bar to grab a few beers.

I wait for my drinks, Tommy and Nikki go up to the bar, and the bartender just seems to already know what they want. "Oh Bella, didn't expect to see you here," Tommy says, I look at him and Nikki just walks away, "Nikki told us you weren't doing anything tonight," he leans on his elbow and crosses his legs.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything, but he said we should celebrate," I point at Dylan.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asks.

"No he's my roommate," I say not realizing that makes everything worse.

He just blank stares at me, "Tommy! Today would be nice!" Vince yells across the bar. And Tommy just jogs to the table.

-

sorry slow chapter but its the first one, hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story.