sixxty-seven

BELLAfull on porn-WITH THE AMOUNT of times Nikki had came inside me I am surprised I have never gotten pregnant

BELLA
full on porn
-
WITH THE AMOUNT of times Nikki had came inside me I am surprised I have never gotten pregnant. Maybe I should get that checked out, but for now I'm enjoying it.

But back to reality, that was what Nikki was about to do with me right now, he's shirtless, and I am in nothing but a pair of lace underwear, my breasts exposed, my arms around his neck as our lips move in sync.

Nikki started to massage my breasts, pinching my nipple allowing a moan to slip from my mouth, he smiles against my lips then breaks the kiss.

He stared down at me, "what are you doing?" I ask eager for him.

"I just want to look at you," he smirks making me squirm.

I lay my hands onto his chest above me, "I need you," I say, my thighs are fucking quaking the fuck out, I am full on throbbing in between my legs.

He goes down and kisses the fabric between my legs, "you're such a tease," I say grabbing his head much.

"Patience baby, patience," he trails kisses up my stomach and starts to suck on my collar bone leaving marks all over me. I reach into his pants and few his hard-on, "I said patience."

"Oh fuck you," I scoff. He then pulls his pants down slowly and rips my underwear off with his teeth, I let out an audible gasp.

"That was bound to happen," he smirks. He then moves his hands around my body going in between my thighs.

He moved my lips around and starts to rub my clit, I moan in pleasure as I can feel myself getting wetter by the second, he sticks his fingers in and starts to pump himself in and out of me.

"Nikki- oh fuck," I moan, "oh yes," he curls his fingers over and over touching my g-spot.

"Come on baby let it out," he whispers, "moan louder too."

So I do, "Fuck Nikki!" I scream. I lift my hips up, as he goes faster.

"Cum on my fingers baby," he smiles, he's enjoying this. I start to reach my orgasm and cum, he removed his fingers and now I'm panting.

My chest rises up and down, before I could completely catch my breath Nikki lifts my thighs and is in between me legs, "you ready?"

I nod, he lines himself with my entrance and is now inside me. He starts going in with slow but sweet thrusts to let me get used to his size, "Holy fuck," Nikki says with his eyes closed.

He digs his fingers into my hips, "fuck Nikki faster please," I moan and wrap my arms around his neck. He thrusts into me faster and our bodies smack together each time.

"Nikki fuck," my back arches as he continues to roughly fuck me, I dig my nails into his shoulder as he groans into my ear.

"Fuck you're so tight," he throws his head back. I get closer so I start to rub my own clit pushing me even further, "I'm gonna cum," he growls.