039

BELLA-I HAVEN'T SEEN Dylan since everything happened

BELLA
-
I HAVEN'T SEEN Dylan since everything happened. I tried to call him but he was pissed that I "slept with his dad." He's been staying at Athena's or his parents. Not sure exactly but I gave him some space.

I told Duff everything, and surprisingly I haven't had a hard time having sex. The first few nights after it happened I barely let anyone touch me, still a bit jittery but I've coped. I didn't want to press charges only because it would affect Gloria as well, but when I called her she insisted I file a police report. So I did, don't know how it will end up.

She understood what had happened but Dylan didn't, he was too in shock to see I wasn't having sex with him. I've been feeling guilty about fucking up their family dynamic, it's honestly haunted me even though the same thing happened 11 years ago. But now Duff is dropping me off at the airport, the last leg of the tour starts tomorrow.

"Are you going to be okay?" Duff asks in the drivers seat kissing my hand.

"I'll be fine," I smile, he rubs his thumb along my hand. "I talked to Doc and he's letting everyone call the states this time so I'll call you."

"Good," he smiles back. We get my bags out and he gives me a hug.

"I love you," I say smelling his cologne.

"I love you too," he gives me a kiss.

"Goodbye," I start to tear up.

"Bye," and we part ways. I made my way to the plane. I greet everyone and see Dylan. And not gonna lie it pissed me off, he didn't want to listen to me when I tried to explain myself, which made me a bit angry.

I stuffed my suitcase in the compartment above me and sat in the window seat. Dylan walks to my row, "you saving this seat for anyone?" I shake my head not even looking at him.

He sits beside me, "I'm really sorry for not listening to you, I was just so hung up on the fact that it was my dad. I couldn't believe it, and I am so sorry he did this to you, it's fucked up and disgusting," I can hear him crying which just breaks me.

"It's not your fault," I look at him.

"I didn't let you tell your side, and for some reason couldn't understand what happened. Do you forgive me?" He asks with puffy red eyes.

"I do," I smile and give him a hug. "Okay stop crying because people are gonna see us and think we're pussies," I laugh through my tears.
-
We arrived in Essen, Germany. God I feel like the only brown person here it's crazy. I collected my bags and went to the bus where we drove to the venue.

Getting back to work felt nice, it was sort of a distraction from everything. Now back to my daily interrogation from Tommy and Vince.

"Why are you so ripped yet so skinny at the same time?" Tommy slurs, he's drunk, like really drunk probably has a few bumps in his system too.