129

me after walking out of the movie theater and it's still daytime outsideBELLA-WE WENT home right after picking up Gunner

BELLA
-
WE WENT home right after picking up Gunner. Storm was asleep while Tom sat on the couch.

"Why are so happy?" He chuckles.

"Well Bella finally got her American Citizenship," Nikki says as I flash the papers.

"Congratulations," Tom smiles and sees Gunner, "whose this little guy?"

"This is Gunner, say hi Gunner," Nikki says.

"This one is not..." he looks toward me.

"No, he's Brandi's" I go into the kitchen and find some fruit.

"Ahh," he smiles.

"Mama!" Gunner asks.

"Yes papas," I look down.

"Peanut butter?" He asks.

"Si," I smile and continue to cut this mango. One thing I learned from my aunt, peanut butter goes well will a lot more things than expected.

We all sat around and I realized how loving Tom was, he's so caring for Nikki and the kids. It's adorable to see them all together. It just warms my heart.
-
Pretty soon, everything was cleaned up and ready for everybody to start coming in.

"Hello everyone!" I smile as everyone gets settled.

Everyone sits down, "so we're kind of just talking about the groom and bridal party," I say nervously, "Gunner and Whisky are going to be the ring bearers and Duffin is going to be the flower girl, even though he's a boy."

"Awh that's so cute," Emi cheers.

"I know right," I agree.

"Uhh, obviously Mötley guys, you'll be my groomsmen, Tommy, I want you to be my best man," Nikki smiles and raises his glass.

"It'd be my pleasure," he raises his glass as well.

"My bridesmaids, Emi, Sharise, Athena and Monica," I say and smile.

"Am I gonna be like what you were for my wedding?" Dylan asks raising an eyebrow.

"Like a maid of honor?" I ask.

"Yeah!"

"No, that'll be Monica," I inform him.

"See I knew it- wait what?" He questions.

"Dylan, I want you to walk me down the aisle," I smile and he immediately grows happy.

"You're not fucking with me right?" He says almost tearing up.

"No, I'm not," I say, he stands up and hugs me, "Dylan." I pat his back, "you can cry."

"No, this is a happy moment," he comes up, "I love you man."