090

BELLA-NIKKI GOES to rehab tomorrow and the rest of the band decided to get clean as well

BELLA
-
NIKKI GOES to rehab tomorrow and the rest of the band decided to get clean as well. It's now January, California winter is definitely non-existent, if you aren't from here. To natives like me, we notice it. My cold tolerance is horrible. The only places in California that have an actual winter, are the mountains. They're nice to go to, maybe Nikki and I could visit them together.

We also went to Monica's quinceñera together, it was mostly her dads side of the family. My family stayed civil but we still aren't close. Also never thought I'd see Nikki dance to Cumbia.

"I made coffee," I tell Nikki whose sitting on the floor infront of the couch. "want a cup?"

"Please," he goes back to writing in his diary.

"I was thinking, since you're getting clean I should probably start going to meetings again, although I have been doing better, I'm not exactly there... mentally," I explain.

"I think that's an amazing idea, plus we'll both be working on it at the same time," he comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. My head turns, and we kiss.

Duffin and Whisky love each other, first Whisky was a bit scared of Duffin, which is extremely hilarious considering the fact that Duffin is a quarter of his size, but he wasn't used to other dogs yet.

"I forgot to tell you but Doc cancelled the rest of the tour," he said, "you know, because I died," he chuckles.

"I figured he would, you have anything you wanna do today?" I ask while pouring coffee into his cup.

"Just stay home, maybe we can go in the jacuzzi, and before I go if you could make some food that would be awesome," he puts his hands together like he's praying.

"For sure, what do you want?" My fingers tap against the Island.

"Anything, I don't have any groceries though," he makes a face of disappointment.

"On it!" I grab my keys.

"I'll come with," he says, "I wanna spend as much time with you as possible."

"Alright, cool."
-
We drove to the grocery store, and of course got stopped by paps asking if we were back together, and Nikki said "yes." Without any hesitation.

But now we're back at his place and I'm making udon.

"Can I ask you something?" Nikki stands beside me as I boil the soup.

"When I'm out of rehab, can you move in with me?" He asks, that took me by surprise. "It's okay if you say no."

"No no, I would love to," I give him a big smile.

"Maybe I can hire someone to pack my shit up so we can get a place as soon as possible," he leans back on the counter.

"It's fine, I'll come in and do it," I shrug.