058

BELLAwarning: mentions of sexual assault

BELLA
warning: mentions of sexual assault.
-
"WHAT IS THIS about?" Nikki is still doing down on me, pumping his fingers in and out of me as I'm talking on the phone.

"Mrs.Mejia, this is regarding an incident with Ryan Marshall, there have been four sexual assault allegations, including yours," she starts, "we're going to put him on trial."

Nikki notices the shock on my face so he stopped.

"Okay, when is this?" I asked shaking.

"On Wednesday, we will need you to come up to the stand seeing as you filed a report," the situation happened 6 months ago, I completely forgot that I did that.

She gives me additional information then says, "thank you for your time,"  And hangs up.

I put the phone back on the wall and sit on the bed. "Hey what's up," Nikki asks.

"Dylan's dad got arrested, three other allegations were made" I say staring forward, "I need to go to court on Wednesday."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," Nikki doesn't know what to say. I just start tearing as he embraces me in his arms.

"I can't see him Nikki, I just can't do it," I cry.

"Hey hey hey, it's going to be fine, he can't do anything to you in there, do you want me to to come with you?" I look up at him and nod.

"If that's okay with you," I sniffle.

"It doesn't bother me, this is important," he rubs my back.

"You know what upsets me," I say.

"What upsets you?" He kisses my forehead.

"It took four allegations, and six months for this to even happen," I say, "he should have been locked up months ago." It angered me, he didn't have the right to just roam around the streets like this.

"I know, it's fucking disgusting," he continues to just give me all his love.

"I love you," I say as I sniffle.

"I love you too," he smiles at me.

NIKKI

-

WEDNESDAY ROLLED around and we got ready at Bella's apartment, her place was closer to the courthouse. And she was set on wearing a revenge dress, which I didn't mind because I knew I would rip it off her anyway. She had a black dress that went to her mid-thigh and came off her shoulders, she left her hair natural after some persuasion from me. Also, her makeup was fantastic.

I was standing behind her in the bathroom trying to tie my tie. "How the fuck do you do this?" I say in frustration.

"Here, let me," she turns around and does it.

"And why are you better than me at it?" She just laughs.

"Well thats a question you should ask youself because I don't really have an answer," she says.