091

BELLAsmut-"CLEAR!" I yell from the catwalk notifying Dylan I'm about to drop something

BELLA
smut
-
"CLEAR!" I yell from the catwalk notifying Dylan I'm about to drop something.

"Clear!" He responds, basically saying it's safe.

After that Dylan and I went to his place to just chill. Duffin and Whisky came with me.

"Have you been able to see Nikki yet?" He asks getting us some orange juice.

"No, it's been a week," I groan, "but I started going back to my eating disorder meetings."

"Really? That's great," he smiles widely, "I'm so proud of you Bella," he gives me a hug. Then he sniffles.

"Dylan are you crying?" I ask.

"No," he sniffles again, clearly sobbing, "it's my allergies."

"Dylan it's okay to cry," I pat his back, "there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm just so happy, both for you and Nikki, he's getting clean, so are you, who knows maybe a baby or marriage-"

"Maybe not yet," I back away and smile awkwardly, "but someday, we can talk about it. For now, why don't you and I go out and buy a Valentine's Day present for Athena, which was what I came here for in the first place."

NIKKI
-
REHAB IS interesting. The band got into a few fights, luckily none got super physical. One resulted in me going off on Vince about killing Razzle. He quickly got an apology though.

One thing that's been bothering me is that they won't let me see Bella.

"Sixx?" Tommy says.

"What?" I look up realizing he was trying to get my attention.

"I asked what's going on, you've been throwing that small ball in the air for awhile," he says. Very observant.

"Nothing, just thinking," I squish the ball again.

"About?" Tommy continues.

"Your mom," I hum. Your mom jokes, knee slapper right there.

"Damn still? I thought you got over that," he shakes his head, "disappointing Sixx, really disappointing." He continues to shake his head and walks away.

"That was dramatic," Vince says laying back.

So I haven't exactly told them that Bella and I were back together, because one, things didn't end well, and two, we were all pissed at Mick because of him and Emi. Still kind of are.

I know, hypocrite.

Nothings came up about it her and I TV, and they probably haven't seen the magazine either well because we're stuck here.

"Sixx, you got a visitor," Andy, the security guard tells me.

When I walked through the doors I saw Bella, her hair is down, she's wearing blue jeans and a cream colored long sleeve, she got done up. To see me in this shit hole.

"They weren't going to let me see you but I fake cried and it got me in," she smiled.

"You fake cried?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, have you not seen me do that?" She furrows her eyebrows and our fingers intertwine.

"Bella?" Mick comes in, his arms are crossed.

"Hey Mick," she waves and adjusts the sunglasses on her head. She stole mine I know it.

"Hey Bella, what are you doing here?" She looks up at me.

"Just came to visit Nikki," she looks at me again, before he could say anything I took her into the next room.

BELLA
-
"WHAT WAS THAT?" I ask, Mick's demeanor was a bit off.

"Nothing, he just didn't expect to see you here," he shrugs then asks, "how's everything going?"

"Good, I haven't really gotten to packing yet because I don't know what you want me to throw away, I also wasn't sure if I should since we don't have an actual place yet," I grit my teeth nervously.

"Just ask Doc and he can hook you up with a realtor," he holds my hands.

"I can try that, but how is it here? Are they treating you right?" A smile appears across my face.

"Well it's going as good as rehab could be," he shrugs, "a few fights here and there, Vince is still a hot head sometimes, what about you? How are your meetings?"

"Good, so far I went from having one meal to two meals, and try to have a snack so I can move up to three," I stretch my back so I can crack it.

Nikki lifts my chin and gives me a kiss, "I really miss you," he breathes seductively.

"I miss you too, but we only have five minutes left," I chuckle.

He lifts me onto the hospital like bed, "I can do a lot in five minutes," he says nibbling on my ear.

"You wanna prove that?" I ask, a smirk plastered onto his face as he unzipped my jeans.

Were we actually about to fuck in his rehabilitation center? Yes, but I'll have an ethical debate with myself later.

He presses himself against my core, then our pants were down, this was going to be quick. And Nikki didn't waste his time, he went straight in.

I let out a loud gasp, he immediately covered my mouth. He started thrusting into me, not letting me get used to him yet. But in a way, it was really hot. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I moaned into his hand.

"I love you so much," he said and kissed me.

"I love you too," I say once he uncovered my mouth.

He continues to thrust into me, I bit my lip in order to keep my moans contained. Nikki's groans were quiet.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he says putting me in a frenzy.

We reach our heights and both cum, and he finished. Inside me. Risky I know.
-
Nikki and I said our goodbyes and I wanted to stop by Docs office. My makeup was messed up so my sunglasses would have to do.

Doc opened the door to his office.

"Isabella, what a surprise," he says, "come on in." I walk inside and see papers scattered everywhere and a rolled up dollar bill. "What is it you need? Need me to get you on another tour since the European leg got cancelled."

"No no," I shake my head, "Nikki and I are moving in together, I wanna split everything 50/50, and want both of our names on it."

"You're back together?" He says going through some folders.

"Yes, since Christmas Eve," I fold my hands together.

"Why're you wearing sunglasses inside?" He points to the floor, "is Sixx getting to you that much? Those look an awful lot like his glasses."

"They are," I put them back on my head, "back to the conversation."

"I'll give a call to my buddy and see what I can do for you," he smiles and pick the phone up.

NIKKI
-
"YOU GONNA explain why Bella was here? And holding your hand?" Mick asked, after she left I found the guys.

"You see I was going to tell you guys" I scratch the back of my head, "but didn't know how to bring the topic up."

"It's time for your group therapy," a nurse says as she entered the door.

This'll be interesting.
-
guys, i have two trips for work this week but will definitely try to make time to edit the next chapters.