121

BELLA-"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy screams at the top of his lungs

BELLA
-
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy screams at the top of his lungs.

"I uh, left something here after," I try to think of an excuse, "I'm just gonna stop talking."

"Yeah you should do that," Nikki responds.

"What's your excuse?" Tommy asks crossing his arms.

"We're friends again!" I jump and pretend to cheer.

"Why're you here at six in the morning?" Tommy asks with an attitude.

"Why are you here at six in the morning?" I rebuttal and put my hands on my hips.

"Well you called him babe, so I suggest you start talking," he mocks me by putting his hands on his hips.

"Fine, we're back together, happy?" Nikki says, "now I really need to go and pick my son up," he goes up to me and kisses my head "I love you, see you after work, bye Tommy."

"Bye," Tommy waves.

"You want coffee? I have work in an hour but it's fine," I shrug.

"Please," he says and sits at the island, "so you and the Sixxter? Back at it again?"

"Yeah. But please don't say anything, at least not yet, we're just taking it easy," I say and wave my hand.

"Taking it easy by moving in?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You have a point."

NIKKI
-
BRANDI WALKED out holding Gunners hand. He waddled toward me, "hey bud," I take him in my arms.

One thing I will not be able to understand, this kid of walking now. She handed me his stuff before I drove home.

Tommy and Bella were already gone but Gunner was really confused when he saw Duffin.

"That's Duffin, can you say Duffin?" I ask him while holding a toy close to him.

"Duff!" He repeats.

"That'a not it but close," I say and just play with him for a few hours then have to go to the studio. I've been bringing Gunner with me lately. The guys are fine with it but Elektra have been kinda dicks about it.

But frankly I don't care.

"Hey what's up guys," I say holding Gunner.

"Hey," everyone waved. We're working on a collection, it's just redoing some older songs and adding a few new songs Decade of Decadence.

Mick took Gunner and sat him on his lap, "so..." Tommy starts making me glare at him basically telling him you better not?
-
"Fuck it sucks being the first person to know!" Tommy complains while I walk to my car.

"I know I know," I hold my hand out.

"You guys can't keep this a secret forever you know that?" Tommy says.

"We aren't, plus it hasn't even been that long, so just keep your mouth shut while we figure it out, paps are already on us, we're lucky no ones released anything yet," I explain, "I'll see you later."

Gunner and I went home and Bella came home at around 8pm. "How was your day?" I ask and give her a kiss.

"It was good," she nods and sees Gunner, "holy mother of god he is so big."

A smile grows on her face as she holds him against her hip, "Gunner that's Bella," I say and poke his stomach, he just smiles at her.

"Let's go make dinner," Bella carries him into the kitchen.

How did I get this lucky?

BELLA
-
TODAY I HAVE I'm going to my therapist for my new prescription.

"I think I need a new prescription," I explain.

"Why do you think that?" She twirls her pen.

"My eating disorder has definitely gotten better but it still makes me not want to eat, I'm still gaining my weight back and I just don't think these meds are right for me," I interlock my fingers.

"Well I can write a new prescription but you should get checked out before I do that, to see if you have any allergies," she explains, "see you next week."

A few days later and I scheduled a doctors appointment.

"When was the last time you had your period?" She asks while grabbing a cup.

"Around a month ago," I shrug.

"And you're here so you can get a prescription?" She notes down.

"Yes."

"Alright," she hands me the cup, "you can go into the bathroom down the hall and urinate into this, we're going to run some tests and maybe try to do an allergy test if we really need to."

I go down the hall and piss in the cup. As any normal person does, I looked at it after.

"Damn I drink a lot of water," I say proudly and wash my hands. The doctor took the cup from me and ran some tests

The results came out shortly, "so can I get a new prescription?" I ask crossing my legs in anticipation.

"Honey you shouldn't even be on medication," she shakes her head.

"Why?"

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!" She says happily.

"Ohhh, are you sure?" I ask, "maybe not an issue with all you're technology."

"I can assure you these things are accurate, now go back home to your husband and tell him the good news," she smiles.

As I drove home I smiled, I was going to have a baby. And this time I feel like they'll be healthy. Nikki and I's relationship will be too. For once in my life, everything is going great. It's fucking awesome.

When I got home Nikki wasn't there so I couldn't tell him, "how do I say it?" I ask Duffin who just sits there and stares at me, "just flat out tell him maybe. That could definitely work. But what's the most logical way of doing it without freaking him out?"

My nerves started to shake as "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due," was playing in the background. No one was home so fuck it I guess.

The door knob started to rattle to so turned down the music a little bit, "hey," Nikki says while Gunner followed after him, "everything alright?"

"Everything is okay," I say nervously, "wanna see this song I learned on cello?"

"Sure," he shrugs and follows me into the studio as I played the song he gave me a look.

"What?" I ask.

"That's sounded an awful lot like 'Free Bird'" he says with his hand covering his mouth.

"Whoa what! That's crazy!" I nervously laugh. The room goes silent, "okay maybe it was 'Freebird.'"

"I knew it," Nikki slaps his thigh and gets up.

"I have a question," I state.

"What is it?" Nikki squints his eyes.

"If all the women in Eastern Asia got a yeast infection at the same time," I pause, "would they be considered yeastern orientals?"

"What?"

"If all the women in eastern as-"

"I heard you," he cuts me off, "babe what's going on?"

"I have to tell you something," I stand up.

"What is it?" He smiles.

"I'm pregnant!"
-
SHE'S PREGNANT! also there's 9 chapters left.