021

NIKKI-I DIDN'T REALLY care who saw us

NIKKI
-
I DIDN'T REALLY care who saw us. I just wanted to warm up to her again.

I pulled her onto the balcony and she stood there looking annoyed then tries to walk away, "no, please stay, I promise I won't try anything," she stays silent for a second then walks closer to me.

"I just want to say thank you," she looks at me weirdly, "Remember when we were on tour, and you showed me that book you read in some history class? The Italian Comedy,"

"Yes," she takes a sip of the drink I gave her.

"I read it, before starting the album, and it really helped inspire it, so thank you," I smile, she shakes a bit, I start to study her face for the first time in a long time. She looks skinner, her eyes are dead, I'm one to talk, but she looks like she hasn't gotten any sleep.

I know I shouldn't ask but, "Did you lose wei-"

"We're leaving," Duff interrupts me and pulls her away. I try to go after them but get lost in the sea of people.

"What happened?" Tommy asks with his hand on my shoulder.

BELLA
-
I'M THANKFUL Duff pulled me out of there, although I know this is going to end up in a fight. I knew what Nikki was going to ask me. The truth was yes, I've lost weight, after puking up everything that enters my stomach, I lost a lot of weight. And for as high as he is I'm surprised he was the first person to at least bring it up.

Duff finally stopped dragging me and we're outside Vince's front door. "What the fuck was that?"

"It was nothing, he just wanted to talk," I try to stay calm.

"Talk about what? How much he misses fucking you in his dressing room," I start to shake in fear, "OH BELLA, LETS GO UPSTAIRS, I MISS THOSE-" he starts to mock Nikki, but the door opens, Vince and Razzle come out.

"Everything okay out here?" Razzle asks concerned.

"Yeah, everythings fine," I give a fake smile.

"Okay well we're heading out for some booze," Vince laughs, hes so fucking drunk.

"Is that really a good idea?" I ask nervously, "You're pretty out of it Vince. Plus leaving a ton of people at your house alone isn't the best Idea."

"We'll be fine," he reassures me.

"Yea we'll be fine love, or should I say, loves?" He points and Duff and leaves with Vince. Which causes the fight to resume.

"I should have fucking known, you probably do this all the time, take advantage of your job and go fuck every rock star you set your eyes on," My mouth is wide open, I was struck.

"Duff, you know thats not tr-" I say quietly.

"Oh fuck off, you're just another fucking groupie," I stand there silent.