054

they look so good, like ughhhhhBELLA-"WHERE ARE we going?" Nikki asks a bit freaked out as I pull up to Lydia's apartment, she has some in front of her door

BELLA
-
"WHERE ARE we going?" Nikki asks a bit freaked out as I pull up to Lydia's apartment, she has some in front of her door.

"Get into the drivers side, I'll be really quick,"
I say getting out and putting my hood on.

"What are you doing?" Nikkis voice fades as I get farther away. I run up to her door and quickly grab a few leafs before running away.

"Start the car! Start the fucking car!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs before hopping in. I get in then take my hood off, and he stays there for a second, "Drive!" And he speeds off.

"Are you really freaking out over stealing a few leafs?" Nikki laughs.

"No, just really trying to avoid the person I took these from," I say solemnly.

"Why's that?" He puts a hand on my thigh.

"Just issues," I shrug.
-
We got back home and Dylan was bundled in a blanket sitting on the island, "Finally, where did you go?"

"To get shit for your tea," I say annoyed.

"Completely unrelated but I wanted to talk to you," he starts as I get into the kitchen.

"What is it?" I ask grabbing all the ingredients.

"Athena and I found a place, we're going to look at it when I'm not sick," sadness suddenly washed over me, the day he leaves gets closer and closer everyday, but this was going to happen eventually.

"How big?" Nikki cuts in, I start preparing his tea to occupy myself.

"2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, what do you think Bella?" I disassociate for a second.

"Bella!" Dylan snaps, his voice on the verge of squeaking.

"Be careful, don't wanna lose that voice of yours," I start cutting the onions.

"Well you weren't answering and Nikki over here is too scared to yell at you," Dylan looks at him with bug eyes.

"So what do you think?" He asks repositioning in his blanket.

"I think it's cool, go for it," I chop up onions. Duffin woke up and came running to me then just sat at my feet.

"I'm still confused to why there's red onion in this tea," Nikki makes a face.

"Helps with your immune system or some shit like that," I say and put them in a pot of boiling water then add everything else in.

I let the tea brew and just sat there before Nikki holds my waist, "I know you don't like the idea of him moving out," he whispers in my ear and kisses my head.

"I'm fine," I put my hand on his chest. The tea had finished brewing a few moments later so I poured it in a mug for Dylan and myself, "you want some too?" I ask Nikki.