101

will doBELLA-TODAY MÖTLEY starts to actually record their parts for the album, and I am helping Bob in the studio

will do
BELLA
-
TODAY MÖTLEY starts to actually record their parts for the album, and I am helping Bob in the studio.

"You have experience with audio engineering?" He asks while the boys get ready to record their parts.

"Yes, but not in a studio, only live," I nod.

"So you aren't super new to this," he furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes but no," I hesitate.

"You know what EQ is and what all these buttons do?" He points at the equipment infront of me.

"Most of them yeah," I say nervously.

"Are we ready to start?" Bob asks while hitting the button.

Nikki flashes his thumb up, and they start playing "Same Ol' Situation."

"That was good, but it could be better," Bob says after they finish, "let's run it again."

They did it again but it sounded off, and for once I agreed, not saying it was bad, but it wadn't great.

Vince mouthed something's obviously pissed off. I point to my ear signaling we can't hear him, he storms out of the booth and the guys follow him.

"I think you guys should all record your parts separately so you won't keep treating this as a show," Bob Rock says clasping his hands.

"What do you mean, that sounded great," Vince complains

"What do you think Isabella?" Bob rock asks, turning his head to me.

Now I'm stuck between two groups of people with differing ideas, "it's worth a shot," was all I could say.

"We're gonna go talk in the other room," Nikki says, Bob waves to acknowledge it and I sit there, "Bella?"

"Oh yea, sorry," I get up and walk with them.

"I don't know about this guy," Vince rolls his eyes, "he's kind of a prick."

"I agree," Tommy adds in.

"He fucking sucks man," Nikki snaps.

Mick and I look at each other and awkwardly laugh.

"What's so fucking funny," Tommy asks making us laugh even harder.

"What's funny is that Bob Fucking Rock, the producer for this album, gives you a small suggestion and you all automatically call him an asshole," I say, gotta keep it real with them, "this album was supposed to be different, more cleaned up than the others. Maybe take his advice and see where it goes."

They all look at each other, "you're right," Nikki kisses my head, "don't know what I'd do without you."
-
"She's got an alligator bag top hat to match, dressed in black on black," Vince sang as we all bobbed our heads up and down.