053

BELLAlight smut-I RUSHED TO get ready

BELLA
light smut
-
I RUSHED TO get ready. "You're so slow," Nikki teases as I'm trying to finish straightening my hair.

"I'm trying, plus no one shows up to parties right on time anyway," I unplug the straightener and put on some red lipstick to match my dress. Tommy and Heather invited us to their party. I walk into my living room.

Nikki smiles at me, "what?" I ask.

"You're beautiful," he tells me making me blush, which is hopefully hidden by the blush I have on.

"Thank you," I smile.

"You got a little something right here" he aims for his neck. Then I remember.

"Oh shit!" I say forgetting to cover my hickies. I find my foundation and start blotting it down on my neck and collarbone.

"What are these?" He asks holding some of my papers.

"Oh those are fake," I say nonchalantly.

"Why do you need fake papers saying your a U.S. citizen," I look at him realizing I never told him.

"Wasn't born on this side of the border, working on it though, also I should probably hide those," I say and we finally leave.

We took his car, "take a picture it'll last longer," he smirks as he drives.

I'm slowly starting to go back into my old habits of not eating. I've been trying not to throw up but I slipped when I couldn't handle it, I also stopped going to meetings, I didn't have the time anymore.

We get to the party and you can tell this wasn't Tommy's planning. It was filled with a lot of people who looked like they were here to handle business.

"Shit even I stand out in this area," I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Tell me about it," Dylan says as we stare into the crowd of people drinking martinis.

"There isn't enough Vodka to get me through this," Mick says.

"I could probably walk into any room in this house and not see anyone fucking," Vince says as if it's a bad thing.

Nikki and I snuck off into what I'm assuming was Tommy's studio because it had a drum set, and a few guitars, the fact that Tommy plays more instruments than anyone in the band is always funny to think about seeing as he has two brain cells.

NIKKI
-
WHEN WE GOT into Tommy's studio I picked her up and set her on an amp. I opened her legs and I moved her underwear to the side and stuck my face between her legs.

"God you taste so good baby," I tell her between breaths. Her moans turn me on so well, she pushes my head into her even more. My tongue makes circles around her clit and I stick two fingers inside and she loses it.