043

NIKKIsmut-I MANAGED TO find someone who sold smack in France

NIKKI
smut
-
I MANAGED TO find someone who sold smack in France. I really needed my fix, I was desperate but because I went to the strip club I ran out of all my Euro's so I was left with only American Dollars.

What came to my surprise was that this dealer was a woman. You don't see that often just saying, I guess feminism really has made a change.

I met up with her after rehearsal. I checked my surroundings, I looked inside this Victoria's Secret like store and could have sworn I saw Bella, but was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

A woman with brown hair, a birthmark on her face, cigarette in her mouth and a cheetah print fur coat.

This has to be her.

"I assume your the rockstar," she says taking a drag from her cigarette.

"Yes, but there's an issue," I say, "I only have US dollars."

She just scoffs, "American money is no use to me, and I don't have time to do math to see how much you owe me." She starts to walk away but I'm desperate.

"I sure there's something else I can give you," and she smirks dragging me into an alley.

I did not like this, I'm fucking this random dealer in an alley. She's clinging onto the brick wall for sucks sake, she moans loudly to which I cover her mouth which she seemed to like. When in reality I was trying to shut her up knowing MTV would love this.

"Ohh I'm gonna cum," she says in her thick accent.

"I'm so close," I make a queasy face knowing she can't see me since I'm fucking her from behind.

"Ahhhh," she reached her climax and I pretend to do the same. Other times I would love this, but I'm so deprived right now I just can't bring myself to orgasm.

She hands me the bag of smack and kisses my cheek. "Finally," I mutter and take a taxi back to the venue for sound check.

I get dressed into my navy blue polka dotted outfit. "Sixx we're gonna do sound check," Bella says which I ignore as a I tie the piece of fabric I'm supposed to put on my head around my forearm.

I grab the needle and pierce it through my skin and I instantly feel better. I lay on the floor, my wrist bleeding, and I'm just jelly. Oh how I've missed you.

BELLA
-
NIKKI SIXX you're gonna be the death of me. He's late for sound check.

"Sixx," I knock on his door for the second time, "sound check, now!"

"Go away," he says annoyed.

"Nikki, you realize it's my fucking job to get you onto stage on time, so I don't know why-" I open the door and see him on the floor, he barely looks conscious even though he just spoke to me. "Nikki," I say in shock.