124

BELLAsmut-"SO WHY did you invite Brandi to Gunners birthday party?" Nikki asks with his hands on his hips AND and attitude

BELLA
smut
-
"SO WHY did you invite Brandi to Gunners birthday party?" Nikki asks with his hands on his hips AND and attitude.

"Because she's his mom," I say sternly and return the attitude.

"So?" He says.

"She deserves to come to his birthday party," I argue, "she doesn't have to come but I won't prevent her just because you don't want her to, Gunner is her son too."

"I know, but if some shit happens don't say I didn't warn you," he puts his finger in my face.

"Jesus, it was a harmless act and this is how you react?" I walk towards the back door, "I'm 6 months pregnant I don't need this right now."

When I went outside I sat by the pool and let my feet soak in, it may not have been a big deal but my hormones are going haywire.

My feet soaked in the pool for a good 15 minutes before the door opened, I thought it was Nikki until I heard the foot steps.

"How'd you get out here?" I ask Gunner as he walks into my arms.

"I'm hungry," he tells me and pouts.

"Did you eat with your mom?" He nods, "do you want a snack?"

"Yes," he nods again.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask and he looks at me quizzed, "do you want strawberries, oranges, crackers, a banana..."

"Banana," he grabs my hand to help me get up, which he didn't succeed in but I let him believe it.

He continued to hold my hand and lead me into the kitchen, I grabbed some bananas, "¿quieres cacaguate?" Want some peanut butter? I smile as I ask him, he nods then Nikki comes in.

Gunner gets his snack and Nikki steals a piece of banana from him, "hey!" Gunner furrows his eyebrows making me laugh.

Gunner looks at me for sympathy, "Gunner can you say Bella?" Nikki asks with a smile.

"Ba," is all Gunner says.

"Eh close enough," Nikki chuckles.

"Do you want your own?" I smile and hold up a banana.

"No, but I'll give you one," he smirks.

"Hey, not in front of the child," I joke.

"I'm kidding," he puts his hand on the small of my back, "but can I please have one?"

"Sure," I roll my eyes as I cut up a banana and put peanut butter on the side, "there, stop stealing your sons food."

"Fine," he sits down next to Gunner and starts to eat.

"Oh my god," I mutter.

"What?" Nikki asks.

"You two eat the exact same way. Not the exact same but very similarly," I say and put my hands on my hips.