sixxty-eight

he's so fine, like ughhhhDYLAN-I TALKED TO Athena and she told me she would take our car while I took Bella home in hers

DYLAN
-
I TALKED TO Athena and she told me she would take our car while I took Bella home in hers. I felt horrible, she sat in the passenger's seat looking out the window.

"Fuck man," I say frustrated. Nikki is a fucking prick, and I wanted them to get together then he pulls this shit, "I'm so fucking sorry."

"It's not your fault," she sniffles.

I hold my fist up angrily, "I know, but he fucking sucks, next time I see him I will drag him by his di-"

"Dylan you can't fight," she chuckles, at least I got something positive out of her.

"Fuck you," I scoff.

"Eat my dick," she returns the energy. There was silence for a bit, "I can't believe he did this even after I gave him a second chance."

"I'm really sorry, he's a fucking dick," I grip the steering wheel, "we'll be home soon don't worry, also can I sleep at your place tonight? We're going to work together anyway."

"Yeah sure, you can take my bed," she says.

"No go ahead."

BELLA
-
THIS MORNING I had to wake up and remember I was seeing Nikki today. We had to have this meeting with Mötley, Doc and Doug about Tommy's steel cage and what we were going to do with it.

Dylan ended up taking my bed anyway but I slept on the pull-out.

"Fuck why did today, out of all days have to be the day of this meeting," I groan while putting on some dress pants and a button up even though the guys will be in their regular everyday clothes.

"I don't know but Nikki sure did pick the worst fucking day to cheat on you," Dylan growls while holding his fist.

I seriously cannot do this today, "do you want me to just go, I know you aren't exactly feeling the greatest about Nikki right now," Dylan ties his shoes.

"I'm okay," I straighten out my outfit, "coffee?" I ask to stray away from this conversation. I was feeling so shitty, but I can't cry. I have a pretty face of makeup and a job to do.

"Sure," I make two cups of coffee and we drive to Elektra Records.

As I made my way up the elevator I took a deep breath. "Hey hey, it's okay, he probably won't talk the entire time." I started to cry but looked up at the light to prevent myself.

"Yeah, I'll try to ignore him," then the elevator dings and sure enough everyone was there except Tommy.

"Great, the one other person we need isn't here," Doc says annoyed.

"Glad to see you guys too," I sit down at the conference table. I look at Nikki, his eyes are covered by black sunglasses and he's as pale as a ghost. He slowly turns his head over to me and I just look away.