055

somehow ended up as number one in rock so yay me

BELLA
smut
-
"YOU'RE NIPPLES are hard," Nikki teases me, we're still sitting in the catwalk just after I revealed I lost my virginity in one of these.

"It's just... cold," I say.

"Babe it's like 90 degrees in here," my cheeks get really hot, "just admit I turn you on."

Our lips get closer, "okay I'll admit it." He gets closer and waste no time kissing heavily. He grabs the back of my neck before pushing me onto my back.

Thank god no one's here.

He starts unbuttoning his pants while I do the same with mine, we both take them off and I think we both understood this was going to be quick due to our situation.

He pumped himself a few times leaving me to watch him, he bends down to kiss my neck and rubs the tip on my entrance making a few moans slip from my mouth.

"Fuck," I say, "Nikki please."

"You ready?" He smiles towering above me, I nod and he pushes himself into me.

"Oh god," he goes slow so I can get used to his size then once I arched my back he knew to go a bit faster.

"Bella, fuck," he moans with his eyes closed. I keep my arms around his neck then move them under his shirt, he still has his leather jacket on and it's fucking hot.

"Holy- Oh Nikki fuck," I close my eyes as he moves his thumb down to my clit making me jump.

"You feel so fucking good," He whispers, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I moan while tangling my fingers in his hair. I let my hands roam his torso, I may not be able to see his body but at least I can feel it. He becomes more aggressive on my clit and I lost control of my body as he hit my g-spot.

"Oh yeah, right- right there- Fuck!" I struggle to talk.

"It really feels that good?" He chuckles and I nod. He keeps fucking me for a good minute. "Fuck I'm gonna cum," He digs his fingers into my waist.

"I am too, go harder," I cry and he does what I tell him. Now I'm really in a frenzy, I can feel my thighs shake as I reach my high.

"Holy shit," Nikki groans as he pulls out and finishes on my stomach.

-

We made our way to the door and are immediately hit with paparazzi. This was my second encounter with paparazzi, it wasn't fun this time either.

"Nikki is this your new girlfriend?"

"Nikki who is this?"

"Was she who carried you at Tommy's wedding?"

"Watch the fuck out!" Nikki yells trying to get through while squeezing onto my hand.

He then stops which was unexpected, "this is Bella!" He holds my hand up, "And she's my girlfriend!" He gives me a kiss and hurries into the car.

"Holy shit that was insane!" I pant as Nikki speeds away making everyone have to move out of the way. "I forget your famous sometimes."

"Me too baby," he holds my hand, "me too."

NIKKI
-
I ENDED UP having to go back home after the whole situation. And safe to say TMZ is on my fucking dick.

Doug ended up calling me, "what the fuck is going on?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You guys are ruining your image, you're supposed to be rockstars, now 3 out of 4 of you have girlfriends and one of you is fucking married!" He complains.

"Fuck Doug, why is this a big deal?" I yell through the receiver.

"I just fucking told you, you guys are ruining your image," I just silently rolled my eyes.

"We aren't, it's not like Tommy or Vince commit to them anyway," isn't this what people want, commitment?

"Not to the entire fucking world," he sighs. "Just fucking fix this!" He hangs up.

Is he making me break up with her? I can't do that, I love her too much, she's probably the only woman I ever truly loved.

"Fuck!" I throw the phone down. Now it's disconnected from the wall, I run my hands through my hair. "Can't even peacefully be in a relationship!"

I went to my other phone and called the only reasonable person as of now.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mick it's me," I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Doug, I think he just told me to break up with Bella," I lay on my bed.

"Do you want to?" Damn just gonna ask questions.

"No, that's why I called you," maybe he wasn't as wise as everyone thought.

"Then don't, Doug and Doc manage us but they don't fucking own us," he grunts, "if you wanna stay with Bella then stay with her, probably the only girlfriend you'll have that we enjoy."

"Well what am I supposed to tell her?" I am seriously freaking out.

"The truth. I don't know," I can smell the vodka from here.

"I just won't say anything, it's not that important," I sigh, "thanks Mick."

I just decided to brush it off, Doug can't force me to break up with her just because it would ruin Mötley's image.

I went outside to go check the mail box. Jason hadn't gotten my supply in awhile but I didn't wanna call him, I've been trying to limit the amount of smack I take and have mostly been free basing. Thanks Vanity.

I sat in my bed and stared at the ceiling, I watched the fan spin over and over.
-
The next night Bella decided to stay over. She said that Dylan started packing his room and it made her a bit emotional, she helped him out then came over here and now we're sitting in front of the TV with sushi.

I don't know if it's the Japanese in her or what it is, but I have never seen anyone use chopsticks as smoothly as her. She straight up started eating rice with them too. She also brought Duffin with her, he's so tiny it's hard to believe he's full grown.

"You know what I've been thinking about?" I ask sitting in between her thighs.

"What?" She looks down at me.

"Maybe I could find friend for Duffin, like a dog of my own, I'm not sure how lonely he's been feeling since we got together," I grab her hand.

"I'm sure he would love that," she leans over and gives me a kiss.

Later that night I stirred in my sleep. Bella was snuggled into me, her hand on my bare chest, messy hair, she was adorable. Me on the other hand a complete mess, I couldn't sleep, I was still scared Doug would bring Bella into this mess.

Did Doc also think the same? It's like one parent versus the other. When you ask them permission for something and one says no so you ask the other.

I stand up from the bed to just go to the restroom. Then I step on something and hear a squeal. I look down to see the tiniest wiener dog with pain in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Duffin," I pet him. I must've stepped on his paw.
-
sorry this chapter was boring.