018

BELLAviolence/abuse-GUNS N' ROSES sat at the table with us, but eventually I didn't want to be there anymore, Dylan didn't either so Duff walked us out

BELLA
violence/abuse
-
GUNS N' ROSES sat at the table with us, but eventually I didn't want to be there anymore, Dylan didn't either so Duff walked us out.

"So am I getting that date?" Duff smirks, but it's more of a joke.

"You know what, fuck it," I kiss his cheek, and he opens the car door for me. I sit inside, "see you later Mckagan."

"Wait, where do you live? So I can pick you up," he asked. I gave him our address and we drove away.

NIKKI
-
DUFF HAD GOTTEN back inside and right when he got back to the table he grabbed a straw and snorted a bump.

"I went way too fucking long without doing that," He laughs and Slash high fives him. Vanity had joined in as-well.

She annoys the hell out of me sometimes, she always tries to fit in. Not to mention she always makes my life as difficult as possible, being high on fucking smack means exposing our engagement on live television. We also never have sex, sure we have before, but I've fucked Bella twice as many times as I've fucked Vanity.

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I checked the alarm and it was 1pm, I had to head to the studio soon. But before I do that, I must start with a healthy breakfast, smack.

I reached to my bedside table and grabbed my kit. I sat up, my blanket covered my junk. I took the needle and shot into my thigh. I already had felt so much better.

I just moved out of the apartment into a new house, I felt so free. I can do whatever I want without Tommy coming in and trying to have a sword fight.

Driving while high, was tricky but I made it to elektra records, we're working on a new album, Entertainment or Death.

"Late night out?" Tommy laughs smacking the back of my head.

"Yeah man, how'd you know?" I asked sarcastically, but not in a funny way.

Just when I thought I got a break Vince says, "Vanity, nice to see you," he grinds his teeth, safe to say no one in the band really enjoys her presence.

BELLA
-
I STOOD IN front of the mirror taking in my appearance. Dylan stood behind me, "How do I look?" I turn around and nervously smile, while brushing my dress off.

"You look great," he smiles.

The doorbell rings, and I start to freak out again, my hair was pinned back, I had a pinkish red lipstick on and some winged eyeliner. I had a tight, dark blue dress on with black heels.

"Here goes nothing," I open the door and see Duff turns around with a carnation, he cleaned himself up, but kept his hair. I smile, this might actually be it.

"You look beautiful," he smiles as well.

"Thank you."

NIKKI
-
VANITY DROPPED off some smack for me, she rode her bike around the studio for some time and just left. It's getting dark outside, we've been here for awhile.

"I hate to say this man, but you need to fucking dump her," Mick says aggressively.

"Yeah, and why's that?" I ask throwing a small ball in the air as Tommy's getting ready to record.

"Because one she's bat shit crazy, two you don't like her," Mick sits down trying to rest his back.

Tommy says something but for obvious reasons I can't hear him, I turn his mic on, "say that again." I purposely drown out Mick.

"I said should I start?" He adjusts his headphones and spins his stick.

"Yeah, go ahead man," I start playing Smokin' in the Boys Room, just the guitar and bass, for him to hear, "there it is," I kick my feet up.

He finished the song, and he runs back into the room we were in.

"Yeah T-bone!" We high-five him.

I went into the bathroom and took the bag Vanity gave me, I pulled my pants down and found a spot on my leg to shoot into.

I sat on the cold floor as Vince started doing vocals. I shot into my leg, flushed the toilet to get rid of any suspicions.

I walked out and listened to Vince sing, I press the button, "C'mon, you can do better than that."

BELLA
-
DUFF HAD gotten a reservation at an Olive Garden. "Duff," the hostess calls his name. He stands up and grabs my hand elegantly, which is something no one's ever done for me, "come follow me," she smiles and leads us to the table, and places our menus im front of us.

We stayed silent while looking for what we wanted. The waitress approached the table, "Hi, I'm Sarah, and I'm going to be serving for you this evening, is there anything I can get you to drink."

"Just a water," I ask, I get self conscious about what I order on dates

"I'll also just get some water," Duff says, the waitress smirks, I don't usually care if someone flirts with someone I'm dating, plus I can understand, I mean Duff is hot, like really hot.

"So how many famous people have you became friends with?" Duff asks curiously.

"Not many, I guess just Mötley," I look at my menu for some pasta, "what about you?"

"Not many either, I don't know Mötley well either so I don't know whether to count them or not, Nikki is the only one I actually know," I cringe at the sentence, which I didn't think was obvious, "what's that face for?"

I decide to just tell him, "I just really don't like Nikki," well I won't tell him everything just yet.

"And why's that?" Got not this again.

NIKKI
-
"DO IT AGAIN," I tell Vince, it's a late night working, this album will be the death of us if Vince can't get this one part down soon.

He starts to sing again, "do you ever seem to have one of those days where everyone's on your case from your teacher all the way down to your best girlfriend!"

"Ahhh that's better," I sit back and watch him sing, he sang the entire song well. But we had to leave before we could mix it.

I got into my car, I held onto the wheel and planted my forehead on it in frustration. I don't even know what I'm mad about I'm just mad.

I put my key in the ignition, put my car in reverse and hit the gas pedal. I make my way home and observe everything.

The next morning I went to the store really quick, I just needed some coffee. I unlocked the door to my house and Vanity jumped out. Her eyes were popping out of her head, she scared the the fuck out of me.

"If you hate me so much hit me!" She screamed, she started to claw toward my face and eyes. "Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!" She screeched hundred times, still trying to gouge my eyes out, before I knocked her out cold. She hit the wood floor and there was a thud.

I dragged her my her hair onto the front steps and saw a limo parked down the drive way, it was here when I got here but I didn't think much of it. The driver got out and asked "is everything okay?"

"Is this trash yours?" I ask pointing at the girl beneath my feet.

"Yes," he fixes his jacket.

"Then get it off my property!" I pushed the button that opened the gate and kicked her down the front steps.

I called the cops and told them that she broke into my house and was trying to gouge my eyes out, I told them I had to defend myself. I'm getting a restraining order, that bitch is a fucking psycho.

Once the cops were on their way I wrote all about it in my diary, finally this is done.
-
i kinda wanted this to give off a sit-com type vibe where they switch perspectives 24/7, except in a more serious environment.

another note added: sorry for posting so late, i was on a plane all day and i completely forgot about this! anyways thank you so much for reading!