005

NIKKIsmut-

NIKKI
smut
-

I WALKED OUT of the elevator with everyone looking at me, the second Bella walked in, everyone shifted their attention toward her, and I can see why.

"Well look at that," Vince scowls.

I notice Tommy starts snapping in my face, "Hey dude, you're staring a bit too hard."
-
The entire night I was working on trying to get her to talk to me, eye contact probably wasn't helping as much as I thought it would.

"You think I should talk to her?" I turn to Mick, he takes a swig of his vodka.

"Go for it," he's still not looking at me, Bella is at the bar so I took my chance to ask him.

"Okay, how do I look?" I ask trying to fix my hair a bit.

He finally turns to me, "Wow you're actually caring about your appearance for a girl, how you've changed Sixx," I roll my eyes.

"Yea whatever, just answer the goddamn question," I say.

"You look fine," Mick answers finally.
-
Standing on the balcony was where I was really making moves, asking questions, I even stuck a cigarette in her mouth, which I could tell she liked, she hid her reaction but I could just tell.

"Man it's cold out here," She complained, I stayed quiet and just looked at her, she was staring over the balcony then turned her head, I grabbed her chin and kissed her, and this time she kissed back.

BELLA

-

I DON'T KNOW what it was, but it felt so right this time, he was holding onto my face and my hands were on his sides. "Let's take this back to my room," and I follow him back inside, before we get stopped I get pulled back by Dylan.

"What are you doing?" He asks, Nikki just stands behind me.

"Going back to my room," I lie.

He looks at Nikki then back down at me, "Well have fun." And we both walk into the elevator, when the door opens he grabs my wrist and we run in the hallway until we get to his room, he takes his key and opens the door.

I'm immedietely pushed on the bed, I take my long gloves off and Nikki gets on top of me and aggressively kisses me, he goes down to my neck, then the top of my chest that my dress exposes, I let out some subtle moans, he stops and pulls the strap of my dress, "Can I?" I nod, he lifts my dress up from below my hips, I'm not wearing a bra so all I'm left with was my lace black underwear.