thirty-sixx

BELLA-I'VE BEEN HOME for 2 weeks now, we go back on the road late January

BELLA
-
I'VE BEEN HOME for 2 weeks now, we go back on the road late January. My birthday passed recently, I'm 27 now. It feels weird, I'll be 30 before we even know it. But now it's Nikki's birthday, I decided to do the nice, civil thing and give him a call.

When he didn't answer I left a message. "Hey Nikki, it's Bella, just wanted to wish you the happy birthday," I pause for a second, "see you in Germany," I hang up.

Today, we are going out to celebrate my birthday. I didn't want to, but Duff and Dylan persuaded me. Duff has been busy for the past week so I decided to just push it off, but they insisted, "better late than never."

We're going to the Rainbow Bar and Grill, pretty sure GNR will be there and whichever girls they bring. Duff comes over to pick Dylan and I up but I'm still getting ready.

He sits on the toilet lid, "How does it feel to celebrate your birthday?" He smiles at me.

"Weird," I say putting some finishing touches on my makeup, "can't believe I'm 27," I stick my finger in my mouth and pretend to gag.

NIKKI
-
I WOKE UP as late as always. But this time, much like other times, naked, on the floor with a needle sticking out of my arm. And the door bell rings. Fuck!

I quickly put on clothes then listen to my answering machine. I don't care whose at the door they can wait.

"Hey Nikki, it's Bella, just wanted to wish you the happy birthday, see you in Germany."

They knock more aggresively, "Fuck I'm coming can you just wait one fucking second," I open the door and it's the guys.

"Happy Birthday!" They scream at the top of their lungs.

"Thanks guys," I try to sound enthusiatic.

"C'mon, we're going out," Tommy says pulling me out of the house. Can't resist free booze.

-

We quickly got to the Rainbow, I see Bella get out of a booth with GNR and whoever the other girls with them are, she walks to the bathroom.

"Hey, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit. Gotta take a piss," I then follow her and stop her before she walks in. She turns around.

"Oh Nikki, what are you doing here," she smiles sarcastically.

"Birthday celebration," I rub the back of my neck, "You?"

"Same, my birthday was 5 days ago," she looks down at her dress, it was the same one she wore at the party during our first tour. Which happened to be the dress I look off of her later that night.

"I know," we smile at each other, "happy late birthday," I laugh.

"Thank you, Happy birthday to you too," she says.

"Thanks, I actually got your message, I was just sleeping," I say.

"Nikki, as thrilled as I am to be having this conversation, I really have to take a piss," she laughs.

"Go piss," I laugh as-well then go decide to take a piss myself, I'm here already so might as well.

I walk back out and supposedly Mötley decided to hang out with Guns. This should be great.

BELLA
-
I WALKED OUT of the bathroom and am met with both groups now combined. They all get out of the booth so I'm squished between Duff and Nikki.

This is my literal nightmare, but I'm here to have fun. Fun. I can drink until I pass out, maybe I'll let Duff do coke off my ass crack or something.

Everyone just talks about tour, recording, Dylan and I pretend to complain about performers.

Axl brought a girl with him, Adriana. She seems like a nice girl, she's very pretty. Have to admit I am jealous of her looks.

"Bella do you remember the time you knocked into Slash when he was making out with that chick?" Axl laughs with his arm around Adriana.

"Yes Axl, I do remember," I say calmly. I give Duff a kiss and we all start to eat. I didn't feel like waiting til I get home to puke so said "I have to go to the bathroom," I say turning to Nikki.

"Then go?" He says, does he not realize that I need him to stand up for that to happen. I look at him dumbfounded.

Maybe it's the alcohol in me but I made the stupid decision of just crawling under the table then getting out.

I hear everyone asking, "what are you doing?" As I get out from under the table. Then I just walk toward the restroom.

"I should go check on her," I hear Adriana say, so I speed walk trying to avoid her, and kneel down on the floor and my throat burns as the vomit comes up.

"Hey Bella," she asks in her high pitched voice, "you doing okay?"

"Yeah I'm doing okay," I say.

"You're not pregnant are you?" She says again. I'm not going to tell her to go away, but I really want to. I know she's just trying to be nice.

"No," I let out the last bit and walk out of the stall. She had already pulled out a piece of gum and handed it to me. "Thank you," I flash a smile.

"No problem, happy birthday by the way," she makes eye contact with me through the mirror.

"Thank you," I lather soap on my hands.

"You feeling any better?" She really is sweet.

"So much better," she looks in the mirror and reapplys some lipstick, "so you and Axl?" I smirk.

"Yeah, it's pretty great, amazing sex too, keep this between us but we fucked in the studio," I want to cringe so badly but instead say.

"That sounds hot," I laugh and we walk out. I crawl back under the table to find my spot.

We were just drinking and talking, until a whole group of waitress' and waiters come by with two bowls of ice cream. "Everybody we're celebrating two birthdays here today, Nikki and Bella!" One of the waitresses yells for the whole resteraunt to hear.

Everyone cheers and they put hats on both of our heads, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nikki and Bella, happy birthday to you."

"Make a wish," Dylan yells with his camera out, he's been taking pictures this entire time. We blow out our candles and look at one another.

The people at that work here take a picture of Nikki and I with our arms around each other. Then Dylan takes one of me kissing Nikki's cheek and him kissing my cheek. I think he was avoiding taking pictures of Duff and I, but for once I think I actually had a little fun.
-
i know "a year" went by fast in the book so i'll slow it down a bit if you guys want me to.

also this is a late edit but RIP to Jeff Beck, you'll be missed.